“Great, fresh Mediterranean food”
Review of Blue Fig Mediterranean Cafe - CLOSED

Blue Fig Mediterranean Cafe
Description: it is new about 4 months but a great place ppl should know about we found it bymistake
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Finally-real Mediterranean food in Panama City! Delicious and fresh, good selection including creamy humus with fresh pita, red-pepper/walnut dip, fantastic babaganouj. The entrees are generous portions, served with jasmine rice and grilled veggies. I like the Kuftu Kabobs and the Shawarma...but have been pleased with everything I have tried here. The cafe is clean, bright and spacious and the staff is friendly. Definitely recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank intinerant
There are newer reviews for Blue Fig Mediterranean Cafe

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Please check this place out. The food is consistently great, as well as the price. This is on my list of regular places to eat. I'll definitely be taking out of town family whenever they come to Panama City. Don't get me wrong...I love Southern cooking as well as Seafood. But there's more than enough of that in PC. I also happen to enjoy diversity. So check out our local variety, making sure you stop by The Blue Fig. You won't be disappointed by the consistent quality of some amazing Mediterranean food.

1  Thank Gregory W
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had the pleasure of having dinner at the Blue Fig last night after several friends told me how wonderful it is. They were so right! The salad I had was very fresh, had wonderfully bright flavors and was generously portioned. The service was very good and the staff very kind and attentive. I will be returning!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have been dying for Mediterranean food and FINALLY I found a good place! Their gyros are delicious, their falafel is almost perfect (I like mine a little more greasy though) and I almost cried with happiness when I ate their awesome tabbouleh, which I had missed so much. The other day I had a craving for this food so I drove 20 miles BACK into Panama City to go get it! I can't remember what my husband got but he really liked it, I think it was a kabob or something. We also got the amaretto cake, it was one of the best cakes I've ever had, no joke. I highly recommend this place, the only thing is that I wouldn't have noticed it from the road because the sign isn't prominent enough. My doctor actually was the one who told me about it, so if you like it, tell your friends. I don't want it to be another restaurant that I love that doesn't make it!

PS the staff is very friendly, they are all great people and very helpful.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife dragged me to this Cafe. I don't usually like trying out a new place when I'm really hungry. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. The food was tremendous. Very upscale and healthy. The place is very clean and the service was top notch. I was also surprised at how reasonably priced everything was. Overall it was a great experience! I would highly recommend dining at this wonderful little cafe.

1  Thank Fearlessphil