“Pizza & Wings”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Finally a good pizza while on vacation. If In PC, stop and get your pie at this place. New kid on cash register had issues, but did a good job after asking some guy named JT for help. JT couldn't stop eating while he assisted, which made his instructions even more difficult to understand with his thick New York accent.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I love pizza more than any other food. And I am constantly looking for good pizza. This is a good pizza. If you take it home and toast the bottom of the crust in the toaster oven, it's GREAT pizza. Plenty of toppings, and a truly big "slice." If the crust were just a tad thicker and nicely brown on the bottom, it might be the best in Panama City.

You can get 2 slices and a drink for about $6. The service is friendly, and the atmosphere is typical "walk-in" pizza place. Sometimes the ice machine doesn't work. :)

The subs are HUGE and piled high. If I loved subs like I love pizza, I might eat here daily.

1  Thank Michial
Reviewed December 11, 2012

As a New Yorker living in FL, my quest to find good pizza is ongoing. Went to this spot for a Friday night pie. Pizza was good, best in the area that we have tried. Would go back again. Service fast and friendly. Seemed to have a decent crowd along with decent take out business. Atmosphere typical for a pizza restaurant

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went here on a whim as it was next to Best Buy. I ordered 2 slices of pepperoni & a drink. I didn't care for the limp greasy very thin crust. The service was fast & friendly. Friends tell me you have to experience New York Pizza in New York. They say it's mostly the water in the dough that makes. Can't duplicate here.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great Pizza for a great price. We had carry out and could not have been more pleased with our Pizza. Service was fast and friendly.Definetly a place to stop by again.