Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City, FL
Red Roof Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$156
$138
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$120
$199
$189
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$149
Comfort Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$161
$215
$199
$99
$84
$100
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$140
ComfortInn
$198
$171
All reviewsextra roomholiday weekendstayed here for two nightsoatmealup to datestaying at this hotelupon checkfridge and microwavecontinental breakfastbowedrodswalmart
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our baseball team stayed here for only one night before the condos we rented for a week were available. Our room was clean, beds were comfortable, A/C great. Other rooms apparently had musty smell. We passed on the breakfast, others found it acceptable and others didn't....we went to Chik-fil-A down the road. After checking out, I realized I must have left my hat behind and they had it for me the next day at the front desk (thanks!)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hopetowinlottery
CIS-PCFL, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City, FL, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. We are working diligently to fine tune the operation of the hotel. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Uhmmm...what can I say...The price was rather high, but then again this is peak season, so all hotel prices are.

The front view makes the hotel look awesome.

When u walk in it really looks like a country stay...front desk was ok. When u go through the side door, the smell is horrific! There are only two floors to this place, the parking is on the side and I'm surprised there was enough...the pool was ok, deepest end is 4.5 ft, which is good because I can't even swim lol...it has pine trees near it so that's a big plus seeing that there was shade needed. The shower for the pool was terrible, I would have rather used a waterhose... :-/ if you use a gym, good luck with that because it's closed now for remodeling, but I haven't see anyone do any work in there :-/...

The breakfast is so bad...one waffle machine for over 100 guests and it takes 2 mins to make...the juice machine was horrible at first but now seems to be working. Bottom line about breakfast is, it's good if you're not hungry, then it would be good, but if you're starving then you're s.o.l.

The room looked good..bed was super comfortable! The pillows were ok... The bathroom was small, I mean if I ordered a two queen bed room with four people i would need at least four towels right? Well...ended up having to ask for more towels and then had to bring down my old ones in exchange as if I wanted to steal them...wtf

The worst thing this hotel did was wake me up at 519 in the morning with an alarm...a fire alarm at that...so I jumped out of bed to get everyone out...n It just went off...I called the front desk, n they were nonchalant about it like its a normal thing...wtf? So I've been up since then, did my jogged round the quiet neighborhood n now that I've had my weak breakfast I can hopefully enjoy the day...just beware when booking this hotel. If you're looking for something nice, then you might need to cough up an extra 20 bucks a night n stay at the ramada cause this place is only a place to sleep....

P.s. the wifi sucks!

Room Tip: Book with the hotels website...not Expedia or hotels.com
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank The1nOnly

Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time for the 4th of july holiday. Too far from beach. Breakfast was only biscuits & gravy, cereal, juices were horrible, coffee was too watery. Whirlpool couldn't fit two people. Air conditioner kept turning off. Room service didn't clean our room until after 3, when we returned and requested it. they ran out of bath towels.Wouldn't stay again....

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank 1stladyw

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Not up to usual Country Inn standards. Very dated rooms. Dark hallways. On the plus side, bed was very comfy. It was like a old motel with a nice bed. Very strange odor in room. If I had never stayed at a Country Inn before, I certainly wouldn't again basing it on this particular one

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed June 18, 2012

The rooms were very clean but smelled old. The desk clerks sat in chairs behind the front desk, but besides that they were helpful. Some other things could have been improved to meet the Country Inn and Suites Standards that I am very well aware of. The worst part was the breakfast host. She leaned on the trash can and stared into the crowd. Did not interact with or help guests. Despite their few faults, I would stay again. Only about 10 miles to the beaches, and good location.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi suite did not have a chair (except for at the desk)if you like relaxing, have to use the bed
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family