“Had a unique and memorable dolphin and jet ski experience!”
Review of AAA Jet Ski Rental

AAA Jet Ski Rental
Ranked #4 of 33 Tours in Panama City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer the most options for budget minded tourists who want the most for their money. We offer new equipment and have a strict safety policy and a perfect safety record over the last 17 years. Our one of a kind tours are priced so that their is an adventure that works with everyones wallet. New for 2018 we offer the lowest priced tour in the PCB area @ $82 ,our Shell Island Express Jet Ski Tour for two drops the per person price down to $41! This tour covers St.Andrews Bay and Shell Island and includes Dolphin viewing, this tour is sure to become the most popular attraction in the 2018 season. If a guest wants more time they can choose our Two Hour partially guided Dolphin Tour, still priced at a low$110.00 for two guests when you consider that other companies charge $130 for a one hour rental (for one guest) this tour is billed as "the best deal on the beach" because it includes over 1 hour of free ride ! We always place customer satisfaction over profit, our customers come first!
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have been on dolphin cruises before and enjoyed them. Riding on a jet ski (if you are an adult or older teen) to see the dolphins and have fun on the water is a truly amazing experience and much more enjoyable than a boat. We were taken out to the area by our guide to the part of the ocean where dolphins are found. We had the option of jumping in to try to see them up close. My boyfriend had one come up to him nose to nose while in the water. We were then guided over to Shell island. For the next 1.5 hours we were allowed to explore on our own. We went back to the area unguided where the dolphins were and found even more. At one point we were riding next to a pod of about 15-20 dolphins. There were a couple of dolphin watching cruises near by but our experience was better as they were so close to the jet skis (swimming next to, ahead, and under) that we were able to have a truly exceptional experience.

Scott provided me with loaner sun glasses so I wouldn't lose my prescription one and provided excellent customer service. The price was very reasonable for this type of adventure and will do again with AAA JetSki Rentals if in Panama City again.

2  Thank Helen P
"family vacation"
"panama city beach"
"amazing experience"

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went on the partially guided tour with Scott. It was so much fun! Even though it was the weekend before that storm was supposed to come and the water was kind of dark (I remember that it was always blue whenever we visited in the past). We saw dolphins right away and got in to swim with them. We even saw people feeding little fishes to the dolphins and I wish I had some so that the dolphins would stay closer to me even though i thought that they were kinda scary. It was a great time! I'd only ever seen dolphins not from that close up before. The rest of the vacation got kinda rained out but that tour was defiantly the highlight!

1  Thank trisha s
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Scott was incredible, the wave runners were top notch, swimming with the dolphins was a experience I will never forget. If you want to deal with a business that treats you as an adult with common sense, then AAA is your place. We will be back.

1  Thank seanny42
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We rented jet skis from AAA Jet Ski Rentals and had an excellent time. I would recommend them to anyone. We did the partially guided tour, which was excellent. Our guide brought us right to the dolphins. He then brought us to Shell Island and let us go. We had an hour plus of free time. AAA you are the best. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! Thank you Big Scary Biker and family.

1  Thank Nancy L
See more reviews
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family (wife, son - 17, daughter - 14) took the 2 hour "partially" guided tour on July 25th.. The partial guided part was from the AAA Jet Ski location to the gulf side of Shell Island. We had two new Yamaha jet skis. Before we left we were given a safety briefing and view of the area map. There were about 8 other jet skis on our tour. A couple of participants had never been on a jet ski before. This was evident as we had to stop several times so the guide could round up the stragglers. If you are not familiar with jet skis this probably isn't for you.

We really enjoyed the tour. Once we arrived on the other side of Shell Island there were several dolphins around our jet skis. Several people hopped off and swam with the dolphins. There were other pontoon tours so the area was pretty crowded with boats and jet skis. Our guide then took us to the more tame side of Shell Island and we were on our own for the next 1 hour and 15 minutes. Even though the weather was threatening, we had a ball. My daughter actually impressed me with her no fear attitude.

This is a must do if you are up for the adventure. Arrive early as there is required paperwork to complete. The cash price is a little less than the credit card price.

2  Thank TomL0819