“Great Candy!!!”
Review of Sweet McGhee's

Sweet McGhee's
Ranked #121 of 271 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The strawberries were the absolute best! They were even served with decorative pieces of bark in the carton with the berries. The owner was super friendly, too. He and my husband chatted the entire time that I was on the phone with my three children taking their requests for the various candies. They were thrilled with every selection when I gave it to them!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Worth the trip just for the chocolate covered strawberries!

2  Thank Rod V
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Sweet McGhees is no longer located on Thomas Drive. On September 15, 2011 they opened in their current location inside the Panama City Mall food court and subsequently closed the beach location.

4  Thank WillShur
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Sweet McGhee's offers chocolate covered bananas that are bite size, chocolate covered strawberries, ice cream, ice cream sandwiches and other chocolate and frozen goodies. I think my nephew ate his weight in chocolate covered strawberries, they were YUMMMYY!!! We went there every single night we were there as we stayed across the street and the food was wonderful. The owner was "the bomb" (meaning awesome!). He was so friendly and set us up with deals every time we were there --probably because we were on a first name basis by the end of the week. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed!! Please go!

3  Thank gohornets