“Service was as bad as the food.”
Review of Peppers

Peppers
Ranked #45 of 273 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Call me a unhappy patron. I am seated. Serve my tea, salsa, and chips. Even gave my order. I received a call and needed paper and pen. I leave for a minute if that long. I return to my table to see the bus boy clear it. I am sure he pretended not to understand English. The bar tender said they thought I left. I asked her what would have happen if I went to the men's room? My car would be towed. Incompetence! I ask to speak with Manager. He did give me a 50% discount. Even that was not enough to save the food. It was brought to me in five minutes. Yeah you got it frozen microwave.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Unlike some reviews we have visited this restaurant many times and enjoyed each visit!
The place is always busy with many return customers and although at time noisy it is a friendly noise and atmosphere that makes it a good experience.
The portyions are large and value packed for your money and most importantly the meals are good and come served hot with the staff always following up to ensure you are satisfied.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great Mexican food. Great prices. I would high recommend Peppers to anyone wishing to have some great Mexican food.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Thought we would try this restaurant due to large number of cars in the parking lot. We were disappointed. The staff did not greet us when we walked in, just talking among themselves. We both ordered burritos, which were the size of large enchiladas. But the worst part was the excessive noise in the place. On the positive side, the rice and beans were good, and the price was reasonable. However, there is a very slim chance we will return.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

Went with a few friends, and we were eager for some good Mexican. Alas not so much, tamales are not
worth it, and the Chimichanga was just so so! The worst were the Margaritas :(