“Awesome service and great food!”

Peppers Mexican Grill and Cantina
Ranked #21 of 271 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We went to Pepper's the other day and it was fantastic. We had a young lady named Heather wait on us and it was some of the best service in Bay County! The service was prompt the food was excellent. The pricing was reasonable. The thing that stood out the most was Heather's personality! Two thumbs up!!!

There are newer reviews for Peppers Mexican Grill and Cantina

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Arrived around 5pm. Happy hour was from 4-6pm which offered 2 for 1 drinks. I had fajitas Peppers. Very good but a bit too salty. Very friendly staff. Try it.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Based on my experiences eating in a couple dozen Mexican restaurts across the country, I would rate Peppers above average. The salsa was not too hot, but tasty with just the right amount of cilantro. Ther chips were greasy, but that's not unexpected. I ordered pork tacos and they were delicious, but a little on the skimpy side. They came with a salsa verde for dipping. Rice and beans were fine, but nothing special. My wife oredered the burrito special with chicken and pronounced it as good as any she's had. Service was slow, but apologies were offered. The place appeared slammed for a Thursday night. Drinks were reasonable - I had Dos Equis draft. My wife ordered red wine (Merlot) - it was on the harsh side, but wine in Mexican restaurants is always a questionable choice. My only complaint was the noise level. they really need to hand some serapes or something to absorb the noise. Total cost for food, drinks and tip was under $30. Can't beat that!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My son LOVES white cheese dip and grilled chicken tacos. We found them and decided to give them a try while on vacation! It was my sons favorite mexican food so far! Loved it!

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We stop here for lunch frequently. Great food, cold beer, two for one margaritas! :-) awesome service, can't say enough good about this place, they truly care about providing a great eating experience!