“Lots of food, for not a lot of dough”

Peppers Mexican Grill and Cantina
Ranked #21 of 269 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Mexican
San Clemente, California
“Lots of food, for not a lot of dough”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Friendly and extremely expedient service. The chips basket and salsa on the table is never empty, the happy hour specials on Sunday are awesome and the food is almost too much to eat. Try the California burrito, or the fajitas. A good stop for some quick, cheap and good Mexican food.

• Visited July 2012

Madison, Alabama
“good food, great price”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My California Burrito was excellent and HUGE,with a to go box, I got 2 meals out of one. No one in my group finished their plate. I also had 2 cocktails, but the tab for 5 people was still less than $70.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MsJlg
Panama City, Florida
“Very good spot”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Great Food People and prices ! Everything is fresh when ordered and we can eat on the avg of 30 for a family 4

Visited May 2012
Panama City, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Food @ Good Prices”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My family and I went to Peppers last month and enjoyed our dinner immensely. I live the area and I always enjoy good mexican food and at Peppers, their food has never failed to always taste good!

My fiance and I always get the Three Chimichanga meal - it feeds both of us and is only around 11 bucks!

• Visited May 2012
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I've been here several times and always pleased with the meal. There are plenty of waitstaff and although not all speak English they do understand what you're asking for. The salsa is a little tomatoey tasting, also try their queso dip. The food is always fresh and good. Their margaritas are wonderful. Price is average. Location is close in town across from Panama City Mall. This is a location more locals go to than tourists.

• Visited March 2012