“Superb People and Great Hotel!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #12 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed May 1, 2014

First, I want to apologize to Carla and Christie for taking so long to write this review-I have been travelling non-stop and just got to this.

Carla, the Sales Manager, and Christie, the night front-desk clerk, are extremely professional, personable and outright nice people! I was out of dederant and asked for some when I checked in. Unfortunately, they were temporarily out at the time. Well, you won't believe it-when I left my (wonderful) suite to go to dinner (to a great restaurant that the ladies reccommended to me), they had run to WalMart to purchase the deoderant just to be nice! Talk about going "above and beyond"!

I could go on and on, but I will make it short and suite-treat yourself and visit this hotel in Panama City-you will be treated superbly and met some awesome people who care about you.

Looking forward to February 2015 when I head back to this fine property.

Carla and Christie-THANKS for making my stay memorable!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Renee D, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Thank you. for staying with us at the Comfort Suites in Panama City.
Carla and Christine also thank you for the kind words
We look forward in seeing you in February 2015

Renee' Dunnigan

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We needed a room for only one night, so we checked reviews for cleanliness, etc., more so than for features. We stayed in room 202. I am overly particular about mold, odors, dirt, stains, etc. in hotel rooms. I have to say, did not find a single thing that bothered me. The room smelled fresh, ac worked great. The carpet was perfectly clean. Linens were clean, fresh and included plenty of pillows and towels. The bath area was very clean: no moldy caulk, no issues with grout/crevices/corners, very clean. There was a mini bar area with fridge, microwave, and an extra sink, very convenient. The overall feel of the room was that it was brand new. Very pleased! 202 was near the stairwell, convenient since you can skip the elevator. Even the stairwell was spotless. It was I uiet during our stay, only saw three other visitors. Downstairs was a clean indoor pool area, computer area, drink/snack vending, and space to lounge. We found other hotels through Tripadvisor for about $87 per night, but I am happy with what we got for $ 110. Check in/out was easy. On the way out, we checked out breakfast (cereal, something in a warmer) but decided to go to the nearby Chickfila. I didn't love the area, very commercial, no 'fun shopping', no nice views, but we needed a room between Cape San Blas and PCB so this worked great.

Room Tip: Ask for room near stairwell so you can exit quickly w/o elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank TuckFamGa
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I booked this hotel for my sister and brother in law and would normally have rated it fabulous except for one thing - the sensor lights! A great electricity savings went bad as they could not take a shower without ending up in the dark and could not shake their towel at it to start it over again. The next day it got resolved. Everything else great!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gail J
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 8 nights and everything was darn near perfect. Delicious breakfast with new options each morning, comfy beds, clean EVERYTHING, wonderful pool for the kids, you name it. If I had to find fault, the pool towels seemed to be in constant need of refilling and the breakfast area was pretty tight on space, but these were easily overlooked in a sea of excellence otherwise. Great stay.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank hotsprings2
Renee D, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Look forward to seeing you again

Renee' Dunnigan

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for just one night in August after I landed at Panama City Beach airport shortly after 10:00 p.m.

My biggest disappointment about this hotel is that we were not here long enough! I could have lived in our room for a solid weekend and relaxed! I would go back here in a heartbeat for a long weekend, overnight stay or longer. The room was beautifully decorated and all-around comfortable.

There was a sitting area, little sink, microwave and other kitchen-related amenities. The bathroom was a good size and everything was spotless clean.

The hotel staff when we checked out was very courteous and even seemed disappointed that we were checking out already.

This hotel is about a half hour away from any of the beaches, I believe, so check it out on a map before you visit. But, I'd drive the 30 minutes or whatever it is to the beach and stay here for the luxury of it. I really enjoyed this hotel and had never stayed in this particular brand of hotel before, but it certainly has my attention now!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pattyp814
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This hotel has great customer service and clean rooms. This is our second time in a couple years to stay at this hotel, and have been pleased with both experiences. Our TV remote did not work, but when I told the hotel rep she quickly replaced it with a working remote in minutes.

We recommend this hotel for a clean affordable place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My group of 14 from Tampa and I spent one night. We found the hotel, staff and accommodations first class. I was not aware of the one hour time differance so our next morning schedule for leaving would have off due to breakfast start time. Crystal, at the front desk, immediately was only to willing to help with a new start time and advise which made our stay all the more enjoyable. Kudos to the staff for making my group stay a great one - I will definitely be staying with you again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends