TripAdvisor
Panama City
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews beach service state park banana boat hot tub view from the balcony beach access nautical theme master bedroom location is great enjoyed our stay a great stay stay there again schooner pools condo units beachy
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I truly have mixed emotions about this place. I have seen maybe two workers here in the past 3 days. One was with a contractor. They are still working to fix the place after the hurricane. The office downstairs going out to the pool never has anyone in it. If I wanted to look into buying here there is nowhere to do that. There is an office for Condo owners. Place is near the State Park so its not as crowded and I like that. Plenty of places to eat nearby. Key pads for all the doors and parking is nice so you don't have to worry about carrying or losing a key. This place would be a 4 easy but something just isn't pushing me to give it that. Great little place for my wife and I. Its perfect for that no doubt. Price was right from the owner not associated with the place. Wi-Fi in our unit isn't anything to get excited about and it goes in and out easily.

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Overall very good considering they had a Cat5 hurricane named Michael hit just east of Panama City one year ago.

Our condo was clean and tidy. All rooms have a private balcony overlooking the beach and of course the beach is magnificent as always. There was construction and/or repair activity going on during our stay (as could be expected) but it was never an inconvenience for us.

The pools are cleaned in the morning daily and Topsail had the beach chairs set up by 9:00AM everyday. The condo owner rents two loungers on the beach which are for the renters use free of charge but if you want private beach chairs & an umbrella those are available from them for a charge. They also have paddle board rentals and jet ski rentals, ask for Caleb.

My only complaint is that our coffee pot quit working after 3 days too (lol) as another commenter said but if that's as bad as it can get on the beach it was something would could work around. Just heat up some water on the stove and slowly pour it over it.

As I say, they just experienced a near miss from a Cat5 hurricane so there will be some construction activity going on all across the area but the restaurants, bars, souvenir shops and utilities of water, electricity, WiFi/Broadband are all up and running in PCB, we enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

We arrived at the Seychelles Beach Resort on Saturday 17 and left on August 24, from Saturday to Saturday, the coffee maker was not working and every day we were asking reception, and the answer was the same, that they would send it as soon as possible and after a week the coffee maker never arrived.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

I know I'm not reviewing Seychelles, but any services available at this condo is a reflection of Seychelles management. We have stayed here the previous 5 years and loved every minute of it, the facilities have always been clean, the elevators were very fast, and the parking garage is adequate. But after this year we will find someplace else. The beach service has been great in the past, and I don't know if it's a different company or just different staff (in the past Dusty was always taking good care of all the customers). I mean all we want is a couple of chairs and an umbrella in the sand that we paid $200 for. But the beach staff said they were told by their manager to not raise the umbrellas due to the wind. Yet the condo next door and the ones to the South has had their umbrellas up all labor day weekend without any issues. I have tried calling the company (coastal parasail Inc) but they keep giving me a managers number that doesn't work anymore. We do love this condo, but we're too old to stay out in the direct sun all day, so from now on we will be booking next door at Treasure Island condo where the yellow umbrellas are always up!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

This is our FIFTH stay with the owners of 1607. It is the cleanest, most well kept condo we have ever stayed in. They have everything you will need for the whole week.

The guys down on the beach with beach service are awesome. They will make sure you have the perfect spot!

We LOVE Seychelles and the owners of 1607!!!

Date of stay: July 2019