“Great Geek/Uzbek food !!!”
Review of Kabob House - CLOSED

Kabob House
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Geek/Uzbek food !!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great mom and pop resturant. Such a nice break from the chains. The food is really good and the service is great. We have been driving from PCB to Shailmar for greek but just discovered Kabob. We love it. The menu is a mix of greek and Uzeb dishes. The Rice Pilaf with a Achichuk Salad is a must try. If you enjoy greek give them an try and the Uzbek dishes are really great !!!

• Visited August 2012

Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Great family, great affordable food”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This family-owned restaurant features Greek and Uzbek/Russian dishes, focused on Greek. The dolmades are delish, and I could gorge on the warm pita bread. A nice break from deep-fried everything here in the panhandle. P.s. this is not Indian food.

Panama City Beach, Florida
“I like, I like”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Pretty good Russian style food. Service is good and the place is clean. They are a bit pricy but they've created a lunch menu, so it's more affordable now.

Visited September 2011
Panama City, Florida
“Nice family restaurant”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I love this place. It's run by a family, and the food is authentic and delicious. As a bonus, it's not very expensive! I always get the combo kabobs, which, with rice, is about more than I can eat. I like their salads, hummus, and soups, too. My wife likes the chicken dish (I can't remember the name). It's "a hole in the wall", which is the best kind of place, and I highly recommend it.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Avoid this one if you want to use a gift certificate.”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

My family and I went to eat here after buying a gift certificate from Restaurent.com. We have used these certificates all over the usa w/o any problems. This place did not want to honor the cerificate saying they would give us 25% of the entire bill instead more than doubling our bill . (we had a $25.00 gift cerificate) meanwhile we were served our scantly portioned plates. When i called the server over to question her, she said the owner didn't want to honor the certificates, he only wanted the advertising from restaurent.com.

• Visited August 2011