“Authentic and Fresh”
Review of Kabob House - CLOSED

Kabob House
“Authentic and Fresh”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

This restaurant is in Panama City rather than PCB. It's about 3 miles east of the bridge.

We had the pita chicken wrap ($7.95). It was excellent and the pita was homemade.
We also had the moussaka combo for two ($10.95 with one salad) and it was very good.

The atmosphere is homey and it's very clean.

I'll have to go back to try the Russian dishes. I think some of the other reviews are for an Indian restaurant which used to be at the same location.

• Visited August 2011

Milledgeville, Georgia
“Wonderful Flavors that reminded me of home!”
Reviewed September 21, 2010

We visited PCB on Memorial Day 2009, they had just moved location, so we were so frustrated trying to find it- we were not going to give up without having some good indian food!

Being Southeast Asian myself, I miss the ethnic food of my youth, and my husband and I love to try Indian restaurants in every city we go to!

We were not disappointed! The food was awesome! The flavors took me back home! Definitely not the traditiona "American" Indian restaurant! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great, homecooked Indian meal!
The place is a hole in the wall, and that in itself reminds me of home!

Wonderful food, slightly sloppy service, but if you know your food, and you know what you want, you will have a wonderful experience!

Panama City Beach, FL
“First time eating Indian food, it was great”
Reviewed March 25, 2010

Never had Indian food before. Went there with bf, it was really good. I wasn't sure if I would like it, looked funky but tasted great. Love spicy food, and this was great. Bf is used to eating Indian food, he says to eat chicken tandoori. Can't remember what I ate, just that I liked it. We plan to go again once we get some extra money.

Morristown, TN
“If you like Indian food, you must try this place”
Reviewed October 3, 2009

We are by no means Indian food experts, but I used to work for an Indian doctor who introduced us to it. We ate here for our first night in Panama City Beach and we were the only people in the restaurant, apparently it has just opened and they haven't done any advertising. Being the only people there, we had great service. The owner's wife is the cook and an excellent one I must say. We had appetizers which were called Samosas - dumpling-type things with potatoes and spices inside and deep fried vegetable pakoras. They brought some sweet/spicy sauces for dipping and some crunchy tortilla-type bread as well.
The other thing I ordered with this appetizer platter was the Naan, which is unleavened flat bread. I had the one with Indian Cheese inside, but there were about 10 choices, it was only 3.95 and it was the most expensive one. For the main course we had what we would call a "combo platter" in America. They bring out a large metal pan with several small metal dishes inside it and the basmati rice in the middle. This combo had Mattar Paneer (cubes of homemade cheese cooked with peas), Aloo Gobhi (cauliflower and potatoes sauteed in herb and spices), Dal Makhani (mixed lentils cooked with a touch of butter and spices ) and Bhindi Masala, okra sauteed with onion tomato, ginger and spices). This also came with a yogurt sauce and Kheer (Cardamom flavored basmati rice pudding with almonds and coconut). Jay and I shared all of this and still brought home a whole box of leftovers. All this was about $35 dollars. They have lunch buffet for $7.99. We would have been fine with just the combo platter but wanted to try the appetizers as well. I hope this place does well because I want to come back again.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Authentic Indian food at a good price”
Reviewed June 23, 2009

This place is really great. They have authentic food and are reasonably priced. The lunch buffet was about 8 bucks. The Naan, the flat bread, was fantastic and my husband's favorite. The food was great and just as good as what we have from our Indian friends back at home. The owners were on sight and came to make sure every thing was good. The chicken Korma was the best and the buffet, though small was so good. The food was not really spicy which was great for me and was really kid friendly. The only problem was the waiter who was doing the drinks was a little slow, once the owner told him to get a move on he was over at the table more. Other than that it is a really great place for a really great price.