“Best BBQ I've had!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

After just eating at Big Bob Gibsons and being very disapointed the day before I really wanted some good bbq. Was in Panama City and looked up on the gps for bbq and found Outlaw and loved it all. Great food and great service.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Every time we visit PCB, we eat at Outlaws. You can't beat the quality and portions of food. This time we chose the pulled chicken and smoked brisket sandwiches with green beans. The choice of sauces compliments the food. You place your order and the food is brought to your table. It's very casual here. We've tried just about everything on the menu and have never been disappointed. We'll be back!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My favorite BBQ restaurant in the area. Great ribs made even better if you try the white sauce. Love the Brunswick stew and the fried corn on the cob.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Ribs were tasty. Tender and I prefer them without the house sauce. Brunswick Stew was the best in the area. Staff was friendly and service was perfect.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

It wasn't very crowded, the restaurant was clean, and the staff was friendly. My father thought the brisket was good! The pork was ok but I liked their sweet BBQ sauce. I thought I made a healthy choice by ordering the sweet potato fries but they tasted like funnel cake fries! Good but not what I was going for! More like dessert.