“Summer Breeze @Carilon Beach Vrbo#499064”
Review of Carillon Beach

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Summer Breeze is a 4 bedroom rental home in an upscale gated community off 98 at the far west end of Front Beach Road in Panama City Beach. It was a spacious, highly maintained home we rented for our multiple family vacation. It was only steps over a gorgeous walkover to the beach. One of three pools was across the street. It was the perfect location for visiting PCB or 30A. The owners were very friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend this home and area for vacation or couples get away.

1  Thank Trish C
There are newer reviews for Carillon Beach

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Wonderful beach with fine white cool sand. Would go back. Great for making sandcastles. The water was too cold in early April but I got plenty of sunburn

1  Thank Refusmojo
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We spent 4 wonderful days in Carillon Beach as every day since I have wanted to go back!! Here are some things that really put Carillon over the top for our beach experience:
1) sugar sand beach, just perfect and gorgeous
2) private gated community and the beach is reserved only for this community; our family had the place basically to ourselves, no crowds just perfect endless beach!
3) housing rental RIGHT on the beach: we had a group of 18 and were able to share a large house and attached cottage directly on the beach; I'm spoiled for all future beach stays because this is the dream location and I can't imagine anything else now
4) very well-kept beach; there is staff patrolling it morning and evening to put out umbrellas and cushions, pick up trash and make sure everyone there is part of the community
5) great town center, we took a walk to shops in the pretty town square and just loved the ice cream shop
6) nearby selection of great activities including snorkeling and deep water fishing; part of our group came back after a day of fishing and we had an amazing fish fry with the fresh catch!

I could go on and on about Carillon...you will not be disappointed with this lovely beach community. It was perfect for our entire large family and we made memories that I will cherish with my 3 yr old and 1 yr old.

10  Thank hartfieldmom
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Clean quite! Water and beach both clean. Not at all crowded even in July. White soft sand. Sand bar with in walking not just swimming distance

3  Thank PTJKJ
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

The beaches are beautiful. The pools are great. We rented a house for our whole family for a week and will be back to do the same next year. There are free events planned such as outdoor movie night, concerts, etc. It is not crowded and neither are the beaches.

6  Thank Memaw20005