All reviews room was clean front desk would stay here again continental breakfast waffles a great place to stay third floor the breakfast area very nice stay nice pool checking out beach area staff was very friendly pet kitchenette motel cereal
Reviewed April 27, 2011

My husband and I stay at Red Roof Inns all over the country. They have some of the best rates and have mostly all been newly updated. We like Red Roofs because of the great rates, pets can stay for free (we have one little dog), they mostly all have a mini fridge and microwave, and they have free wifi. When we booked our time at the Panama City, FL Red Roof Inn, we had originally asked for a king suite that would have a mini fridge and microwave. When we arrived, they did not have one of those left, so they upgraded us for free to a king suite with a kitchen for the first night. It had a normal size fridge, a cook top with 2 burners, a sink and a microwave with lots of cabinets. Not to mention, the room was huge! We loved it, and payed the extra 4 dollars a night after that to be able to stay in that room. We were impressed with this particular Red Roof Inn because it served a complimentary breakfast (most Red Roofs don't), you entered your room from the inside, (not the outside like most Red Roofs), it was newer looking, clean, friendly/helpful staff, had a nice pool outside that was clean (most Red Roofs dont have a pool), and it was quiet. It seemed to have a more upscale clientele than most other Red Roofs as well. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay there again if we were in Panama City, Fl!

Room tip: Ask for the king suite with a kitchen.
Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2011

This hotel is about a 15 minute drive to Panama City Beach. The rooms, hallways, pool area, and exterior are SPOTLESS! The rooms have a nice smell...you would never know that pets are allowed! Pool towels are available at the front desk. Their free breakfast consists of cereal, coffee, and pastries. We were pleasantly surprised with this Red Roof Inn, and we WILL be staying here again on our next trip to PCB!

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jmdavis37379
Reviewed May 31, 2010

The desk clerk sounded nice over the phone but once I arrived at the Hotel. It was like I feel into Mary World. She looked like a drag queen on steroid and her nails were scary.
I wanted to leave but I keeped my cool, because I paid my money. The rooms were nice but there was hair in he tub, the ice hold was sticky, dirty on the inside. The floor in lobby smelt and look like it was with a molded mop!!!! The bath was even worst. The bed did sleep ok but did want to walk on floor with house shoes. The next day as were leaving to finallly see the beaches the own I guess he was indian who keep speaking in his native tonge I felt like he was fussing about something but was unsure. THAT WAS REALLY UPSETTING REALLY. WHY WIN THEY OWN SOMETHING THEY FELL THE NEED TO SPEAK LIKE THAT. SOOOOOOOOOSOOOOOOO RUDE. NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GET A REAL LADY FOR YOUR REP!!!!!!

Date of stay: May 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank MOMMALOVE72
Reviewed January 15, 2009

it was very, very nice. for less money a lot of good service!!!

Date of stay: December 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 5, 2008

book thru obritz for July 4 2008. Two beds requested, recieved 1 king. No vacancy, booked in May 2008 & breakfast must be the same at all Red Roof Inns. Only toast & 2 types of cereal. For 127 dollars a night I expected better. Stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)