“Sushi & Thai - a great combination”
Review of Hideko Sushi

Hideko Sushi
Ranked #14 of 71 Restaurants in Palmetto
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Thai Bistro closed because lease issues with the building, but they opened up across the street, even better than before. Now they serve both Thai and Sushi. Something for everyone!

1  Thank Olde_Curmudgeon

Reviewed March 6, 2014

The staff is very friendly and the food AWESOME! The Volcano roll was the best I have ever had, and I love the Panang curry is to die for. I find myself craving the Volcano roll and now order several times a week. Thank you Lynn for such a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I've been to this new little gem of a place twice now. I am particular about sushi, and might I say I am happy to finally get an excellent Japanese/Thai restaurant so close to home! The seafood noodle soup gets an honorable mention. I picked it up this evening to go, and it made a complete meal. It was loaded with fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and a broth that is a spicy as you like it. It is fabulous!

The first time I went I ordered the sashimi. The pieces of fish were thick, not thin slivers like some sushi places give you. I want to taste my sashimi, so I like healthy size pieces! My dining partner got The red curry with chicken, and she said it was tasty. The staff was friendly, and helpful, while being professional. I highly recommend this great place!

1  Thank SpillThWine
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were patrons of the thai restaurant across the street for years. Then when it closed we were devastated since it was so close and so good. Then Hideko Sushi opened. This place is incredible. Now we have a Thai and Sushi choice.
The pad thai is one of the best around. They also have an incredible Sesame Chicken.
The restaurant is clean and bright. The service is perfect making for an all around great experience. It's nice to see a family run business rather than contributing to a chain. I cannot recommend this place high enough! Try it! You won't be disappointed.