“1st time, will be back”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Delton, Michigan
“1st time, will be back”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

We love it. Good prices, loved my burrito grande. Iced glass with bottle beer. My husband liked his tacos. Our waitress Elizabeth was friendly & quick. We stayed inside, but had a nice patio.

1 Thank Mjowens

Palmetto, Florida
“It's bad business to dupe your customers”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I ordered tacos al pastor, which was clearly written on a chalkboard as one of two daily specials for $5.99. The waiter asked me if I wanted two tacos with rice and beans or three tacos by themselves. I asked for three tacos. When they arrived, they were small-ish, just so-so, and maybe worth $5 at best.
The check came, and they turned out to be $10. I inquired, and was told the 3 tacos are in fact more expensive. I told the waiter it would've been nice to know this. He said he'd asked his manager and it was the correct price according to him.
I live about a mile away from this place. I am not sure why I kept going back the 3-4 times I did. Every visit involved some major quirk like this. They have a nice outdoor seating area, but the food has not very good any of the times I've been there- and it's certainly not worth the price you might end up getting duped into paying.

• Visited September 2013
Tampa
“Twice monthly customer”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Been coming here for almost 30 years. Here's what we get: Chicken or beef enchiladas with rice and beans. 9 bucks. Always good. They greet you with menus and salsa and chips. The iced tea is too weak for me, no Coke Zero and no O'Doul's so I get water. The place was repainted in the last year to pep it up a bit. Always some Mexican music playing in the background. Make no mistake- you are here for the food, not the atmosphere. Yeah, it seems like the servers forget you, but they don't mean any harm. If you're in a hurry, just walk up to the register and ask for more salsa, or the bill or whatever. It's always been this way; no need to get in a stew about it.The cookies are a delicious dessert that can't be missed. Seems like they're 50 cents. Lunchtime features a Speedy special for about 5 bucks. You can always get stuff to go, too.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bob J
St. Petersburg, Florida
“A favorable review from a frequent customer”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We've been diners here for about 20 years. Without question, as with many places we eat, including our own home, some meals have been better than others. I MUST say that this remains one of our favorites for authentic Mexican fare this side of San Antonio. The waitstaff is young, fresh and attentive. We like the fajitas, salsa, chips and $.99 import drafts. Give the place a shot. If I'm wrong, you are encouraged to post your own evaluation but I believe your experience will be positive!

• Visited June 2013
“Great family run Mexican restaurant ! Outdoor seating. Great specials.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Everything homemade and yummy! Great salsa, .99 draught. Great family run Mexican restaurant ! Outdoor seating. Great specials.

• Visited April 2013