“Owner talks to you. ”

Kostas Family Restaurant - Palmetto
Ranked #7 of 69 Restaurants in Palmetto
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Owner talks to you. ”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Best family style Resturant in the area. Beer is cold, service is great, and the customers are friendly. I'd give this 6 stars if I could!!!

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Great Gyro Platter & Grapevine leaves”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Really a wonderful family restaurant. Loved the Greek food & Mom had fried shrimp basket. Priced fairly, friendly staff, clean and very enjoyable. Went there for a late lunch on Sunday, they close at 3 PM but served us when we came in about 2:40 PM. St. Patrick's Day special available and we certainly felt welcomed. Plan to visit there many times.

• Visited March 2014
Palmetto
“Relaxed and Friendly”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is a comfortable family restaurant on the north edge of Palmetto. Most of the seating is booth style with some tables and chairs in the middle of the floor space. If the menu look familiar to us locals, it is. The new owners of this restaurant location were the former owners for many years of another popular restaurant in town. The menu has good variety with salads, sandwiches, Greek specialties, full course dinners and more. I enjoy several of the pita sandwiches which are so full that I have to use a knife and fork. The dieter's delight is always a winner with me. The fish is always cooked well, never greasy. Their burgers are legendary. My experience is that the food is always delivered hot. All the staff wear smiles and by your third visit you will be greeted as an old friend and often they will remember your favorite drink.

• Visited March 2014
Palmetto, Florida, United States
“Kosta's review”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Been there a few times. Food always good, service good, atmosphere good. Will be going back soon again.

• Visited October 2013
Florida
“Nice family place”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I went to kostas with a burger craving. I have had the Greek food, aka Greek salads, gyros etc in the past and they were all excellent but today I tried the cheeseburger and fries. The burger was a good size, the meat was good, the toppings were plentiful, the fries were very good, hot and crispy and large. The only complaint I have is the bun. It was kind of doughy. But the service was top notch. The waitress I had was nice but she proceeded to discuss with me another staff member that made her mad that day. Apparently the other staff meet ended her shift and left without saying goodbye. Really? No offense but why do I care to hear this? All in all I would come back.