“Value, Taste, View...oh my”
Review of Riverside Cafe

Riverside Cafe
Ranked #4 of 70 Restaurants in Palmetto
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The combination of Value, Taste and View make the Riverside Cafe in Palmetto a great place to take the family and friends. Each day they have specials, which include fresh fish and seafood. We have visited two Sundays in a row. Each time we were greeted by smiling and helpful staff. On Sundays they feature, in addition to food Bloody Mary's and Memosias each for $4 and professed, by my friends, to be exceptional. We have had Stuffed Grouper, stuffed Shrimp and the Fisherman's Platter, a combo of shrimp, fish and scallops, which can be served broiled, baked or blackened. All attractively presented. No one has been disappointed....The Cafe also serves Greek dish specialties. Seated outside, watching the boats traverse back and forth....a good drink and wonderful dinner...what else could you ask for?

There are newer reviews for Riverside Cafe

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband and I like coming here, but last night, was very disappointing. We came here to relax and have a late dinner. After sitting patiently for 20 min after we closed our menus, our waitress asked for our drink order. I said sure, but we are ready to order too, VERY rudely she bent down, raised her voice and said right to my face "could you just wait a minute???" another waitress heard what she said, and came right over and told her that she will take our drink orders for her, and our waitress walked away. Everyone around us just looked at us. Our waitress treated us rude and very short, the whole time, and we don't know why..we were patient, and didn't complain or anything to warrant her behavior, She didn't seem to treat her other tables like this, which was confusing! When we were done, we paid our bill, and still left her an 18% cash tip. The food is very good here, but, I don't think we will be back, she really embarrassed us.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

A great variety , Seafood, Greek, Prime Rib. The desserts are mouth watering. Especially the Chocolate Mousse Pie. Wait staff is very friendly and do a great job. They have a full bar.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I looked over the menu and had a hard time making a selection. Our waitress suggested the steak sandwich, boy I surprised how great it was! A place that you will go back to!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Aesthetically, this place is a little bit downscale from the Reef & Grill at the other end of the pier, but the food is just as good and the prices are lower. Excellent seafood.