“And we're waiting......”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Parrish, Florida
“And we're waiting......”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Uh boy! We waited over an hour for our food to be served and when it finally was served it I had the wrong order! Our waitress was green, as in new, as in shouldn't have been working on her own. The cook was on vacation apparently so subs were in the kitchen and the kitchen was awful with a capital A. I want to give it the benefit of the doubt but I just don't know if we will ever return. It should have been a heck of a lot better run, I blame management. Vacations by staff should NOT impact the quality of the food or the service but it clearly not only impacted it, people were getting up and leaving.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Ellesor826

Binghamton, New York
“A little disappointed”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Looked forward to finding a local restaurant to fall in live with. The food was good but the portion size was pretty small. Don't think I would go back.

• Visited July 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

It is a fantastic place. 100 out of 10!!!! Food is great! It has of course, great seafood and a great atmosphere. I am highly satisfied. It is truly great.

• Visited June 2013
Palmetto, Florida
“Seafood Market”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Clam House has a restaurant and seafood market. I did not eat at the restaurant but I bought a bag of 100 clams to take home. The clams were local and fresh, I plan to go back again to buy another bag.
It is nice to have a good seafood market close to my home.
I am not interested in the restaurant, just the market.

• Visited May 2013
Ellenton, Florida
“Fresh seafood”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stopped in for lunch! Fish Tacos, YUM! I was so impressed, took husband back for dinner! Fresh seafood and home made fish spread. We did not try the Sushi but I will return there to have some. We had a good time too! Ran into friends, made a few too. Friendly staff! Reasonable $$.

• Visited May 2013