Tripadvisor

Great Wall Chinese
Ranked #111 of 236 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

always on time they are from Brooklyn NY great chinese take out the best around Its a family run business The children are there during the afternoon after school doing their homework. Have not had anything we didn't like and boy it sure helps with feeling like youre back in NY. Food is exceptional

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed October 5, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and crab Rangoon and egg drop were delicious. Prices are fair, staff nice, and they make the crab Rangoon is made correct in a Star with lots of crab unlike anywhere I’ve found in Florida. Fair prices and lots of leftovers.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Let's face it, no one has Chinese food as good as NY or Boston but this is the Best Chinese Food around here. It is the only place where we get Chinese Food.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2016

I also was not impressed by the food. One of the meals we ordered was the Happy Family. The first thing I tried was I thought a piece of shrimp. It turns out it was a stringy thing which had fat on it. Don't know what it was. The shrimp were overcooked & chewy. It is difficult to get good shrimp, as everyone seems to overcook them. The chicken was tender enough. The rest of the food included in the box was ok. I agree that their prices are not cheap. Haven't been here in several years & only because my son kept asking me for it, did I finally give in. Don't think I'll go back unless they have a special.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed August 19, 2015

We have ordered from Great Wall since they opened. Food was amazing until New Ownership. Food is bland, over priced and service is horrible. I miss the Tongs who owned the place for 10 years. We will not be returning.

Date of visit: August 2015