“Disappointed”

Ranked #88 of 204 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Food here was average to below average here. Wings were too fatty and service too slow.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

I've been a constant customer of the Varsity Club @ East Lake for a long time. But I've had enough with the horrible food and staff service I just received tonight. Do not eat there people. The vegetables smelled putrefied and the manager started cursing and walked away when I politely requested my money back. I AM NEVER EATING AT VARSITY CLUB AGAIN!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

We were a party of ten so we called ahead for reservations. It was a bit of a family reunion and the average age was about 65. Our lone waitress did a dynamite job at keeping our drinks and dinner coming out in a timely and friendly fashion.

Since we all were birthed in Buffalo our dinner fare consisted of pizza and wings (done extra crispy, yum) and Greek salad. We have no complains and buy the look of the other patrons they had none either..lots of families just out enjoying themselves.

We have been there before and would go back again. Had the feel of a neighborhood bar.

1  Thank magFl
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Really wish there were more good restaurants around Lansbrook, can't imagine why there aren't.

I have been here 3 times out of convenience. Friendly and supportive of local organizations, but a lackluster menu and execution. The burger was school-lunch quality, wings were small.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

The food is great, the service is great and the kids love all the games they can play while waiting for food. Just a perfect local spot.

1  Thank magicmully