Stayed at the resort for a 3 day business conference. My room was probably the smallest on the resort, a lockoff from a suite. All our other attendees had spacious rooms, but outdated! Exterior of the buildings looked tired and needed a fresh, non-70's look I barely had enough room to use my desk. Food was good in the pub, golf courses were very good, really enjoyed the Copperhead. Service throughout the resort was excellent. Only bad service was I had to call for housekeeping the 1st day, room was not cleaned by 3:30 pm. and the kitchen did not include the proper side dish on a carryout order from the pub, took 15 min. to correct.
Overall, I would definitely return for the golf but be careful on the room selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers everything from golf courses to water slides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf And Spa Resort
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf Hotel Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Resort Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Hotel Palm Harbor
- The Westin Innisbrook Golf Resort