“Love it!”

Thai Nana Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 217 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We've been visiting this restaurant for years, and they definitely serve my favorite Thai food. Both the food and the service are always great. Soft drinks seem to be a challenge, but other than that, I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

food is always fresh and vibrant....served with gracious smiles by staff that truely want to serve and help. Dishs are always wonderful and the menu is extensive for every taste and appetite.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

The gals who serve are native Thai and are very sweet and helpful. The food is very good. My friend and I have no complaints. The soup they serve is excellent, and if you like Pad Thai, this is excellent. The fried banana dessert was wonderful, served with vanilla ice cream. If you like Thai, this is a really nice place; however, my favorite is Tum Rub Thai in the Palm Lake Shopping Center on Tampa Road (west)

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I went to Thai Nana for the first time last month! I ordered the Pad Thai and my girlfriend had the Nana Chicken. We shared the two and they were both sooo good!! It was one of the best Pad Thais I've ever had. Can't wait to go back again!!!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

À little bit hard to find on the alt 19. Inside you find an oriental athmosphere, very quiet. The waitress is nice, the food is good. We had a chicken curry and à beef curry with plenty of cutted vegetables. Very tasty. I had a thaï cream very good too.. A place to come back.