“service at this restaurant was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sonny's BBQ

Sonny's BBQ
Ranked #52 of 197 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NM
“service at this restaurant was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

We chose this restaurant at the last moment for our Son's wedding rehearsal dinner after another restaurant in the area said they could not accommodate us. I first went to the restaurant and spoke with the head server. He was very helpful and showed me the back room where we were going to have the dinner. Later I spoke with the manager Josh on the phone and he assured me they would be able to help us. Although they do not reserve the back room for large party's, we were able to call ahead and get them to start setting seats and tables up for us. By the time the wedding party arrived, our tables were all ready. They had two servers waiting on us and they were so efficient! I was extremely impressed by their service, and their excellent positive attitude. They were friendly, upbeat and ready for anything we needed. Our party of 25 did not have to wait on anything. The food was good, hot and presented well when it arrived. I had several folks in the wedding party remark and how good the service and the food was. I was very thankful that they were able to help us out when we were in a bind. Our party turned out to be a hit at this location. Good food, good service, Great time!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank strosman

Lansdale, PA
“Rib-O-Licious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I've had BBQ Spare Ribs all over the country... some of the best that I've had were in various Chinese restaurants. The other night we'd thought we'd try Sonny's All-you-can eat deal... It was amazingly outstanding... I figured when you go to a chain type of restaurant, the food would be just average... not so! The St. Louis style ribs were very meaty, not fatty at all, and great tasting! It was some of the best BBQ that I've ever tasted... Totally "Rib-O-Licious"
Good job Sonny's.
LGG.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank lkswimmer114
Ottawa, Canada
“Garett pulled pork”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Nice place to eat. Good prices and the pulled pork sandwich is always excellent. The drinks are like a pail but you can ask for a takeout cup with lid. Friendly staff

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Moira S
United States
“Great food and service...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is a common barbecue chain in the south, but offers great dining if you are seeking this kind of cuisine. The interior is fairly standard to this type of restaurant, and is clean and comfortable. Our server did a wonderful job. Thanks Tiana!

Now to the food... My dining partner loved the pulled pork barbecue. I had the beef brisket, which was extremely tasty, and they gave me a large portion of this really tender meat. I was impressed by the portion...nothing skimpy here.

The sides were also excellent. Great barbecue sides included cole slaw, baked beans, and mac and cheese. There are multiple sauces available that diners may apply to their carnivorous offerings. The prices are also very affordable. Like Ahhnold said..."I'll be back"!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank TheCosmicTraveler
Clearwater, Florida
“Always Good Consistant food, Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have ate at this restaurant many times. It is always good and very consistant. The location is kept very clean. One waitress, Debbie, is outstanding and ask for her if you can. They have good specials rotating thru all of the time. If you like the Sonny's chain, you will like this location.

• Visited March 2013