“Good Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was very good-just not great. Good service for a strip mall restaurant. Reasonable prices. Great pad Thai and pretty good panang curry.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

My wife and I have frequented this restaurant on a regular basis over several years. We have never had a bad meal here. We went back last night and as usual, it was excellent. My personal favorite is the Crispy Duck with Panang Curry. We also tried the green mussels for an appetizer. This was a first for us, but we will definitely be ordering that again. Bottom line, I highly recommend this restaurant. They also let you bring your own wine, which is a plus. If you prefer beer, they have a very interesting selection. The service is always prompt and friendly.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

10 years ago and made such a good impression that I don't go a month without having Thai food no matter where I am. I am not comparing this to some big franchise place. It is a very small, nice little shopping center restaurant. Just really good Thai food, friendly staff, and a central location in the Boot Ranch area. I am no food critic, but to this day I still compare other Thai food I have to this place...

Reviewed January 7, 2013

NOt CHEAP. Food Is excellant, have had many different dishes, love the noodles with the peanut sauce, absolutely wonderful.
Very large portions, with a wonderful presentation.
Clean, great atmosphere, friendly staff and I always take friends from out of town, one of the best around the area

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We have been coming to Amarit for some time. In fact we have a table reserved for 6 of us for our anniversary every year. It is not inexpensive but well worth the price. The ingredients are fresh and they will modify any dish to meet your specific desires. I love their panang curry but have them replace the green pepper with broccoli.
Everyone has a favorite and we are never disappointed.