“Best Thai in Pinellas”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2012

They cook the way I do, with heart. The food is always fresh and perfect. You wont find better food anywhere. I've tried nearly everything they make. My favorite is the Pad Thai but the Sizzling Duck was out of this world. If you've never had Thai start out with the fried rice. It's excellent and an easy way to experience this exceptional restaurant for the first time.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great food at this restaurant. It is always fresh, it is always plentiful and the ingredients they use are always the best. It has a charming atmosphere and the wait staff is great. It is a little pricey, but when you think about how much food you get and the quality you have to just sit down or take out and enjoy!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The soups and entrees were excellent. Service was quick and friendly. You truly would never expect to find such a gem since the restaurant is hidden away in a small strip mall.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Hidden away in a fairly gross strip mall is a very fine little Thai restaurant, with good atmosphere (if you don't mind dark, and I love it), and some of the best service we've had in the whole area. Everything we ordered was excellent, particularly the Tum Ka Gai soup, which was my favorite of all I have tried. The only reluctance we have in going back centers around the pricing, which is very high. Next time I hit the lottery or have a major event to celebrate, we'll be right back. Loved it.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Not easy to find if you don't know where and what to look for. We had read about it on Tripadvisor and wanted to visit.
We did not regret. Many things to choose from and nicely presented. Large portions gives you the oportunity to enjoy it later at home.

1  Thank OsloGolfer