“Nice Little Find in Palm Harbor”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tiffany's

Tiffany's
Ranked #27 of 197 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Apollo Beach, Florida
“Nice Little Find in Palm Harbor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I were in the area for the day and decided to have lunch in this plaza. It was between Tiffany's and the WingHouse. We love the WingHouse but are always looking for something different besides the chain restaurants.

We walked in and were Welcomed right away. The staff was very friendly and making sure we were seated and with drinks within almost seconds. We asked the server a couple of questions about this dish versus that dish and she was honest with us.

I ordered the Gyro with a side of potato salad and my husband ordered the open faced Turkey and Gravy. Both dishes came out fast and hot. My Gyro is probably the best I have had on the West Coast of Florida. The potato salad was more room temperature. I know several people who like their's like that, but me; I prefer mine cold. Just a personal preference but the taste was good. My husband's open faced Turkey was hot and really good.

For the quantity, quality and price, this is definitely a nice place for lunch.

The restaurant is dated and could be brought up to nicer interior, but if that is what makes the family owned restaurant successful then let it be.

• Visited September 2012

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Needs an overhaul”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

TIffany's has long been a favorite with my parents in Florida so every time visit them we are treated to a dinner at Tiffany's. We grit our teeth and go along with their choice but are nearly always disappointed. The food had gone downhill over the years and the family who runs the place has played the "family run" card to extreme. One almost gets the feeling that you are an intruder in grandma's kitchen in this place. The fish was overcooked. The clam chowder was tasteless and the french fries were cold. Please don't make us go back there again, Mom and Dad!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank joannafrancis
Crystal Beach, FL
“One Very Bad Experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Since I wrote a favorable review of Tiffany's, we've had dinner there again and decided not to return. I asked the waitress if my vegetable could be spinach, and said nothing about a two dollar charge for substitution, plus they didn't serve me the side that was promised. When we asked to have a lemon wedge in our water, the girl said it would cost each of us 35 cents, so we didn't. We didn't make a fuss about being treated badly, but just asked about their policies. The man at the register, who is usually overly friendly, turned surly, wouldn't deduct the extra charge for the side and made our day by whining about people who come in and make lemonade if you serve a wedge in the water. I'm through with the place.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Richard M
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Good Spot for Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

Good service, nice sized portions and very good food. Came here for lunch and had the burger and was surprised at the size and flavor. We will be back! Family owned and owners on site to make sure you are happy with everything.

Visited July 2012
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Good standard local place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

We've gone here for several years and it's always 'good' -- not great, but the prices are also very reasonable. Breakfast items are our favorite on the menu

Visited April 2012