“WONDERFUL!”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I eat here at least once a week. Stan's Chopped salad is my favorite along with the chicken burgers. A must visit.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I always enjoy going to the Marathon Grille when I am in Palm Harbor, which is several times year. This restaurant is a little gem just off of Route 19. In this culture of fast foods and chain eateries, Marathon Grille reminds me of what a real restaurant is. The owner greets you at the door. Aromas of fresh cooking waft through the air. The servers are attentive. The food is delicious. It is primarily Greek/Mediterranean cuisine. Prices are reasonable. On my last visit I had the Roasted Vegetables. They were cooked to perfection. Its the kind of place you can take the entire family or just go by yourself for a quiet meal and glass of wine.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I love this place. Seriously. I have been going there for years and you can close your eyes, point to anything on the menu and you will not be disappointed. They are consistently great and are always a bargain for the quality they serve. They make absolutely everything from scratch, from their delicious Chicken Lemon Soup, Greek Salads, Lamb Shank & Orzo, Prime Rib to die for, and Better-Than-Anything-In-Tarpon-Baklava. Their Tiramisu is also amazing! Their staff is great and they are the #1 reason why I hated moving to Tampa. I still drive my family the 45 minutes to get there on a regular basis and are worth it every time.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Always like this place but recent visit was stupendous! I had the Veal with Artichoke dinner, nice salad, good house dressing on it, and everything was perfect. Hubby ordered end cut of prime rib which was large portion and perfectly done. Nice staff, small café hidden on north end of strip center near Stein Mart in Palm Harbor off US 19. We also had Sangria for $5 which was ok. Greek owners but good variety on menu. Most dinners cost $12-$16. A few tables on outdoor sidewalk for smokers.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

The food served here is primarily Greek as is the owner and a majority of his staff, this is a good thing since I am on the hunt for a new place to order a Greek salad in the area since the Lucky Dill moved locations and jacked up their prices and lowered the quality of the food served. That being said, we decided to give this place a try. It is somewhat hidden in the same plaza as Steinmart. Went 2 days in a row! This Greek salad it awesome. Order the Greek with extra feta, potato salad on the side. The greek dressing is so good. The veggies are fresh and the salad was served just as I ordered it. The potato salad was not the best but still very good. I ordered this 2 days in a row! That is how good it was. They are consistant with quality and service. My Fiance ordered the feta spinach dip in our first visit. This is served hot with pita slices. He is obsessed. On our second visit he ordered the Gyro. He commented this is the best Gyro he has had in a very long time. We will be returning and I will be taking out of town visitors with me. This place has a very comfortable vibe, reasonable prices, welcoming staff and good food with FESH ingredients. Thank you Marathon Grille for giving the locals a place to go.

1  Thank boogrillo