“Good Food and Value”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I had Sunday lunch at Marathon with my parents and it was very good. They had a wide selection of food, including breakfast, dinner, and lunch menus. Our server was particularly friendly and accomodating to my elderly parents. The lemon chicken soup is a favorite. My mother ordered some to take home with her. Their portions are very generous and many people were taking home left overs. My favorite dish there is turkey dinner, which reminds me of Thanksgiving. It is hard to find a good turkey dinner most of the year. We will be back the next time I visit my parents.

1  Thank Jim_atl

Reviewed June 22, 2012

the restaurant is near i love i can walk to the restaurant good food great desserts i love their chicken parm the weddinf=g soup is good good location they also have outside eating good prices ive eaten there a few times its also near a shopping center around the corner ther is a hallmark store steinmart but the prices are cheaper then department store prices michaels is a store where you get things they you make yourself also they do framing of a picture they also have different classes where they teach how to make crafts

Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Enjoying ourselves since my wife & I met here 9 yrs ago. Good food, cosy, nice staff.

1  Thank aklipper
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I normally eat at Marathon Grille when I visit my parents. The food is consistently good and you get more than enough to eat. The seafood is good, but I normally get turkey dinner or hot turkey sandwhich, which have lots of freshly sliced turkey. It is like a Thanksgiving dinner, which is hard to get at most restaurants. The service was attentive and I will be going back on my next trip to Florida.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

Located in a strip shopping center, it's not fancy, but the staff is always cordial and attentive. For "fancy Greek" I'd drive up to Tarpon Springs but this is a very friendly neighborhood place.

The Lemon Chicken Soup is a favorite. I also enjoy the seafood dishes. Tonight I had the Scampi Marathon with shrimp and scallops.

This evening the cool temperatures drove us inside, but for much of the year the tables on the small front patio are very nice.