“By far the BEST NY pizza I have found in Florida!!!”

Gino's New York Style Pizzeria
Ranked #45 of 206 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 30, 2013

There are actually 2 restaurants associated with this name...one run by Gino (the father) and the other in Palm Harbor run by Dino (his son). I've spent 20 years over in the West Palm area and am now over here in Clearwater....and Gino's is by far the best NY pizza. Every time I stop in for a couple of slices, I feel welcomed and my business valued. I've talked to the owner and the restaurant manager and both are approachable and friendly as are all the employees. Tops in both taste and friendliness. Do yourself a favor and stop in!

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is close to our home. The garlic knots are wonderful. My wife loves the eggplant parmesan. I eat the tortellini. Great food.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Best cannoli around. I can't say I love their pizza but their cannoli rival some famous ones from Philly!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Food - pizza and garlic rolls - and service was excellent! It was no wonder every table was filled when we went last Friday night. Won't change a thing!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been a customer for 15 years. I get a Pizza here at least once a month. The other food is also excellent. Try the dinners also. Delivery is also good. Nice folks

1  Thank Nod S