“Excellent Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Clearwater, Florida
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been a customer for 15 years. I get a Pizza here at least once a month. The other food is also excellent. Try the dinners also. Delivery is also good. Nice folks

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Nod S

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very good NY pizza, Gino was rude!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Good pizza and tomato salad. Gino was at the register and did not acknowledge me. Manager had to come up and greet me and ring up my order. Gino was rude!

Visited May 2013
Oldsmar, Florida
“A real NYC Italian restaurant in Tampa-Clearwater area”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Snowbirds, visitors, locals...if you've never experienced a real NYC neighborhood Italian restaurant, and if you have and miss it...this is the place!
Take out or sit in..small and cozy...very friendly staff...and awesome Italian food...pizza to main dishes.
The meals include salad, and garlic rolls/nuggets...and I love garlic and oil...a bowl of these are served w/your salad.
Tonight I indulged in Tortellini con Spinache...tons of cheese filled tortellini,w/spinach, garlic (remember I love garlic), oil,onion slices, sundried tomatoes, and bacon.
My husband had his usual, basic Italian dinner of red sauce and 2 large hot sausages...declaring (as he does everytime), "that's better than any sauce I've had, including New England."
This is not a chain restaurant, not gourmet Italian...just real good up North cookin' down here in Florida...and reasonably priced!!

• Visited April 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Expected more”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We ordered both a thin and thick crust pizza and just wasn't impressed. We are a plain cheese pizza lovers and enjoy a good sauce and tasty crust and didn't get either. The sauce was plain with little spice to it and the crust was disappointing. The thin crust was just plain and the thick crust was under done and doughy and the lack of cheese just made it an average pizza at best. Now if people like a lot of topping to add flavor to their pies it might be Ok, but for our taste it was just average.

Visited March 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
“The pie has an attitude but, the service does not!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ♥ Gino's I have told everybody that their white pie with spinach, and roma tomatoes is to die for. I have been on Yelp proclaiming this to be true! It is nice to know where there is a great spot to get a great pie round here, without the corporate sauce! I love small independent restaraurants. This place is cute, quaint, clean, friendly, and the pies & pasta are made fresh, flavorful, and extremely well priced! This is truly a Mom & Pop establishment from NY bringing you authentic Italian food, made with care, flare & serious flavor! They seriously take pride in their sauce!

• Visited February 2013