“Just so=so”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had heard good reviews from a friend so I thought I'd give it a try. Nothing impressive - served it's purpose as a meal but I found it to be greasier than average, crust even soaked with orange from pepperoni and cheese. The flavor was not bad but nothing to write home about.
Would I order from there again - not likely.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Kyle was wonderful and the food was amazing! You cant go wrong with small pizza restaurants!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Very good hand tossed Pizza like you get in NY or Philly. A little bit of NY attitude but there from NY, they can't help it. Westshore Pizza is pretty close on Tampa rd. Philly's Famous Cheesesteaks in Largo is thought of only for their cheesesteaks but they have the best in Largo area

Reviewed May 17, 2011

After having eaten pizza and dinners here for years and loving every mouthful, my past 3 trips within a 2 month period have been horrible.
Once great pizza, now tough crust sauce as if out of a tomato paste can, with low quality cheese and coming from a dirty pizza oven...black on bottom. ALL THREE TIMES!
garlic and olive oil pasta totally tasteless. Had to add a ton of salt and Parmesan cheese to get the less than 1cup of pasta down my throat. I won't even go into their Marinara sauce or their 1 day from being tainted Mortadella on their specialty salads.
Such a shame. Either they clean ip their act or they will be out of business very soon.
A once good restaurant is now horrible.

1  Thank lburnett2
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Awesome Pizza; Less Than Desirable Service
We Have Been to This Restaurant on Several Visits.(Tampa Road Location). The Pizza is The Only Reason That We Return. The Pizza is Delicious. The Staff Members are Very Nice with the Exception of One. Her Service is Beyond Rude and Unprofessional. Most Specifically, I'm Referring to What Was Relayed to be The Owner's Wife. If I Knew Her Name I Would Surely Post as to Forewarn any Potential Customers. It is a Shame, When The Young Man That Cleans the Table and Brings The Drinks Has a Stronger Work Ethic. She Is Lazy, Bossy, and Just Plain Unpleasant. Originally, I Thought It May Have Been A Bad Night, However after Several More Visits ..It's Her. Some People Need to Remain Behind the Scenes and Stay in The Back Office. Just My Opinion. If Not For Being the Best Pizza in Area, We Would Not Return. *** This Commentary is Directed To The Tampa Road Location and Not 35977 US 19 N.*** Would Recommend to Friend for Taste and Quality of Food Only.

2  Thank Zennie33