“Must have changed cooks”

Gino's New York Style Pizzeria
Ranked #40 of 204 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 17, 2011

After having eaten pizza and dinners here for years and loving every mouthful, my past 3 trips within a 2 month period have been horrible.
Once great pizza, now tough crust sauce as if out of a tomato paste can, with low quality cheese and coming from a dirty pizza oven...black on bottom. ALL THREE TIMES!
garlic and olive oil pasta totally tasteless. Had to add a ton of salt and Parmesan cheese to get the less than 1cup of pasta down my throat. I won't even go into their Marinara sauce or their 1 day from being tainted Mortadella on their specialty salads.
Such a shame. Either they clean ip their act or they will be out of business very soon.
A once good restaurant is now horrible.

1  Thank lburnett2
There are newer reviews for Gino's New York Style Pizzeria

Reviewed January 7, 2011

Awesome Pizza; Less Than Desirable Service
We Have Been to This Restaurant on Several Visits.(Tampa Road Location). The Pizza is The Only Reason That We Return. The Pizza is Delicious. The Staff Members are Very Nice with the Exception of One. Her Service is Beyond Rude and Unprofessional. Most Specifically, I'm Referring to What Was Relayed to be The Owner's Wife. If I Knew Her Name I Would Surely Post as to Forewarn any Potential Customers. It is a Shame, When The Young Man That Cleans the Table and Brings The Drinks Has a Stronger Work Ethic. She Is Lazy, Bossy, and Just Plain Unpleasant. Originally, I Thought It May Have Been A Bad Night, However after Several More Visits ..It's Her. Some People Need to Remain Behind the Scenes and Stay in The Back Office. Just My Opinion. If Not For Being the Best Pizza in Area, We Would Not Return. *** This Commentary is Directed To The Tampa Road Location and Not 35977 US 19 N.*** Would Recommend to Friend for Taste and Quality of Food Only.

2  Thank Zennie33
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Great Italian restaurant right outside the gates of the Innisbrooke resort on SR 19. No frills, great food. Gino will stop by your table. Everyone speaks with a NYC Italian accent. Prices are very reasonable. I'm hungry just thinking about it. Portions are huge. Manga!!

Reviewed April 14, 2010

We're New Yorkers & we love Gino's pizza. Its authentic NY style & its delicious! Haven't eaten any proper entrees here but their pizza & appetizers are great!

Reviewed November 11, 2008

Great pizza and eggplant just down the street from my house. I have to have my weekly fix. Be sure to get some yummy little garlicy rolls!!!