“Very, very impressed with both the food and service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 217 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I didn't hold out much hope for a fine dining experience, given that this is a chain restaurant. Our family came here due to a gift card won awhile ago at work.
I was blown away with the delicious food, freshly prepared, and the over the top service on all levels of the staff.
Needless to say, my wife and I will come back and spend our money here whenever we get the desire for steak and fish. Kudos again to the entire staff for an outstanding evening.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Outback has a great menu and the prices are very reasonable. You can find anything you want - for people who do not want beef - plenty of other items on the menus. The service is great, but we always go early because it does get crowded and you have to wait for a table.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The new wings are excellent, and the fish is always fresh & cooked correctly. The staff is professional & friendly, always bringing food items to the table as quickly as possible, cooked to perfection. We love to save money, and since we get deals in our emails, we visit often. We also belong to the rewards club, which gets us free appetizer/dessert/or dollars off.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Thank goodness Outback is now open for lunch. They have some fantastic lunch combinations for $7.99. I opted for their signature steak instead. The 6 oz. wa just the right size for me and it was only $8.99, the 12 oz. was $12.99. This particular Outback is always crowded for dinner but, while it was busy, there was no waiting and the service was very good.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had a coupon for Outback so decided to give the Palm Harbor restaurant a try. We thought we would start with a couple of beers then move onto our steaks. Even though it was Happy Hour, a Bud Light draft (16 oz) was a whopping $3.50 a beer! We thought that to be pricey considering where we were so switched to water. We each ordered the same steak, his was fine, mine was like beef jerky so it had to go back. By the time another steak had arrived, my dinner date was totally finished with his meal and I owund up getting a box for my steak.
The service was good but I felt the steak should have gotten out to me quicker or at least a bit off the bill. Since we enjoy having a couple of beers when we go out, we are not likely to return here.

1  Thank Wendy S