“Family friendly and wholesome food.”

Chatterbox North Family Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 204 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Newly renovated location of a family dining standard. Has been in neighborhood for many years. Menu is extensive for all meals and food is good. The price is fair and the owners dedicated to good food and service.

2  Thank ronald a

Reviewed March 19, 2013

If you are looking for breakfast where the "locals" eat, go to Chatterbox. The food is good and the staff is great, too. Simple home-cooking - comfort food, per se. Good place.

1  Thank Pasoporaqui
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I'd say this place is so, so. Just an average place. Sounds like being in a barrel, which is why they call it the Chatter Box I guess.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Chatterbox is a small but very nice family restaurant in the community of Palm Harbor, Florida. You might not notice it from the road but I was fortunate to have been taken their by local folks. The breakfasts are made with fresh ingredients that are reasonably priced and with large proportions. I can’t comment on the rest of the menu because I only focused on breakfast when I ordered. I will definitely go back for breakfast and probably try another daytime meal the next time I am in the vicinity.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Have been going here for breakfast every 3 months when I visit my parents. The owner Tina always remembers us and is friendly as are the other waitresses. Breakfast is great and ready quickly, prices can't be beat especially when compared to NY prices.. Highly recommend!!