“Torn”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Witch's Brew
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We loved the metaphysical shop and the inviting odor of incense and friendliness coming from inside. The outdoor seating is in a great location, but the trailer park patio chairs and Spencer's disco light needs to go. The place truly has a beautiful outdoor area and should make an effort to spice it up and make it more relaxing. I'd suggest adding a stone bonfire pit and burn incense and have subtle lighting and ambient music playing outside. Patrons are paying money for an experience, not to feel like they're sitting at their friends house. I'd even go so far as to open up the second story patio for seating and use some of the wonderful arrangements that make the inside shop enchanting outside as well. Our biggest dislike was the need to order inside. To us it was like being at a fast food joint. Unfortunately, this type of service does not appeal to my husband and I, so we never got around to ordering food, which is sad because the online menu looked appetizing. We've never been here during the day, so I am sure the set up is perfect for daytime patrons, but it is not suitable for evening entertainment...draft beer would be a nice touch too. I only say these things in hope that they make the Witch's Brew more inviting. I want to see this place succeed. Good luck!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Several of the groups I belong to regularly meet here for fun times on the spacious, Florida style, raised outdoor deck. While my coffee has always been satisfying, the cookies tasty, and service friendly, I have no experience as yet with the light chalkboard menu items.There are quirky gifts as the name of the shop implies.

Regular entertainment is provided on the outdoor deck.

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Can't say anything good about this place. My husband and I ordered 2 different drinks and we both had to throw them away! They were absolutely horrible. Apparently the girl working had no clue how to make coffee. I will not be returning. Ever.