“Fabulous dining experience!”

Mystic Fish Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Mystic Fish Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 206 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake St. George
Transit: Route 93 Tampa Rd and Lake St. George.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

As most reviewers that have been here have found, this place is wonderful. Creative dining choices (early special until 5:30 , must be seated by 5:15) and attentive staff, make it a wonderful dining experience. It's reputation has made this place busy very early so reservations are advised. The "encrusted salmon" was delish and the gelato that evening was "salted caramel" - oh yummy!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is a fantastic, upscale restaurant. When visitng friends in the area, we always enjoy dining here. The decor is beautiful. Service is always friendly, helpful and courteous. The seafood is always fresh and prepared to perfection. I would go back time and time again!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Having been here twice before I decided to take my family (my parents and my sister and her partner) whilst visiting our condo for Xmas and new year and we were not disappointed. Coming from Europe where dining out is usually a relaxed experience, it is often difficult to replicate this in Florida. Quite often eating out is about being fed fast and entrees will appear quite quickly after appetizers and before you know it you have finished your meal in less than an hour. However mystic fish have never felt rushed giving you time to drink and chat between courses.

Also the food is amazing and nothing like most places you will find in the area. Don't be fooled by the name, the steak is just as good as the fish. My brother-in-law even went as far to say that it was the best steak he had eaten on his trip!

Mystic fish is a place you really must visit!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Nice decor and ambiance. Definitely need reservations, as this place is constantly busy. Seafood is fresh and menu is extensive. Small plates available - which is great if you want to try different dishes. For the adventurous, the octopus with feta and olives is very tasty. Food is well seasoned and presentation is beautiful. Flourless chocolate cake is one of the best I've tried so far. Lobster pasta was a special when I went, and it had plenty of lobster in it. Portions are appropriate and not too large. I plan on trying the shrimp and scallop ravioli next!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

On Friday, January 10, 2014 my partner and I went out to Mystic Fish for dinner. The restaurant is classy and upscale and we were immediately taken to our table. We were there for the early bird dining specials and the choices are many. We enjoyed a very good glass of house wine. I ordered the rack of wine and it was excellent. My partner ordered her favorite dish, pasta and shrimp and she can not keep talking about it so it was also rated excellent. And for dessert I ordered a light key lime dish which was very light and refreshing. Service was very good and we were well taken care of by our server. It turned out to be a very nice romantic dinner which we enjoyed and can not wait to return to this restaurant again very soon.