“Excellent food!”

Tum Rub Thai
Ranked #43 of 206 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My co workers and I go here at least once a month. The food is really good and well priced. The service is also very good. There are quite a few thai restaurants in Palm Harbor - this is the best one.

2  Thank LightningGal

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is our go to place when we just can't decide, the service is great and atmosphere is subdued. I always end up getting the dick pad thai which may be in the top 5 best things I've ever tasted. The whole fish special is also very good as are the soups.

1  Thank Steve A
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Their staff is very friendly and the food I have had was fantastic.They were very helpful with my nephew and the ambiance was terrific

1  Thank Lilly n
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We normally eat at the small Thai place by our house, but wanted to try something different. This was our second visit to Tum Rub and we came back for the Amazing Eggplant. The eggplant is cooked perfectly and the peanut sauce is much better than the one at our normal Thai restaurant. I do not eat meat, so I also tried the Siam Tofu which is in a Thai chili sauce. The tofu was food and the sauce was good, but needed a little heat. Not to worry, the hot sauce tray they have can spice up any item on the menu. It is more expensive than some Thai restaurants, but they have a few unique menu items that make it worth the extra price.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is good food!
Order the amazing chicken. Trust me.
My daughter prefers the pad Thai, which is also very good.