“Not Just A Pizza Joint”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Seminole, Florida
“Not Just A Pizza Joint”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by a colleague as we were driving twenty miles from Seminole to the movies in Oldsmar and needed a place to eat. Although from the outside it appears to be a regular Pizza shop they do have a separate section for dining. My wife had the baked ziti and I had veal Marsala. The meal comes with a nice fresh salad and garlic rolls (knots). My wife thought it the best ziti she had had in a long time. My veal was superb. That was about 7 months ago. The past two weekends we have driven to Gino's without even attending a movie. I have now sampled all 8 veal dishes that are offered. The portions are plentiful and I would highly recommend the restaurant. One thing to note is that they close at 9 PM.

• Visited March 2014

“Not just another pizza joint”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

They post it everywhere "Authentic NY Style Pizza" and I have to admit it really is! Got a large pizza To Go and loved it. Everything about the pizza was perfect. The crust, the sauce, the cheese and the toppings all blended together nicely to make it an awesome pizza. The place was really busy (which tells you the food is great) and the staff was very courteous. I'll certainly be back.

Visited January 2014
Oldsmar
“Consistently good”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have been ordering from Ginos since we moved here from NY.
Always good
best pizza around
good chicken parm, eggplant rollatini and great eggplant rolls

Visited October 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great Mom and Pop place to eat”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I never pass this restaurant without wishing I had time to stop and eat some of their wonderful Italian Food. The tortellini is WONDERFUL, as are the garlic knots (appetizer rolls). This place is a jewel

Visited October 2012
FLEMING ISLAND
“Grandma's pizza rocks”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We're visiting our daughter & family for Easter. We got take out; two pies. Our daughter said we needed to try the Grandma's. Great - the taste was fantastic. The combination of garlic, basil, mozzarella and fresh tomatoes were a perfect combination.
Unfortunately, no leftovers.