“The racist wall photo's made me sick!!”
Review of Thirsty Marlin

Thirsty Marlin
Ranked #7 of 205 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mike and Brian started at the Port of Indecision. for those of you who dont know where that is, it's about three Marlintini's southeast of Disorder. While Mike studied life at sea, Brian studied life at bars. Neither able to pass their SAT's our fathers said stay in school - don't be a fool. But we had to see what life was all about. So we've come to the town of Sutherland seeking fame and fortune. We've got a catchy name. We might say Good Day, we might call you Darlin',but most of all we thank you! Thirsty Marlin.
Reviewed December 18, 2012

It's 2012 and stepping into this place was like going back to slavery days. Lots of racist photo's all over restaurant really bothered me and I am white. I was so upset I couldn't even finish my meal and had to leave. To think in these times the degradation of african americans is acceptable in a public place like this is ignorant and just plain wrong. I will never go back.....my grouper sandwich was small and over priced as well. SAME ON YOU THIRSTY MARLIN!!!

3  Thank Heather N

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I don't live in FL, but am down on business about once a month. This used to be my favorite restaurant, but I'm sorry to say...in more. Several months ago, they changed the menu....removed Alaska king crab legs and a few other favorites. Last month I ordered lobster....was a 1 1/2 lb lobster. It was so over cooked, I'll bet there wasn't 3 ounces of meet in it. This time, I had snow crab, they were old and tasteless. Several guests had baked potatoes that were obviously cooked hours, if not days, before. The best thing there now is the lobster bisque. I hate the decline, and we gave them several chances but we won't be returning.

1  Thank rosanne k
Reviewed December 11, 2012

It is not always easy to find a good fish restaurant that has a good selection of fish that is not just fried. The Thirsty Marlin has a good selection of grilled fish that is quite tasty.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

A nice funky little place with superior food. Can't wait to return. I really enjoyed the food, and our server treated us like we were VIPs.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Located in downtown Palm Harbor, Thirsty Marlin is great. The fish is always fresh and they have lots of interesting choices. They have drink specials and a sushi bar too. I always enjoy when I come here.