“best foodout there”

Ranked #1 of 14 Dessert in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 26, 2013

this restaurant has the whole deli appeal. Very North East offerings.the best corned beef, pastrami. they have a bakery right in the store with the best bakery items since I left the NYC area. the wait staff are fast and professional. it takes us almost an hour to drive there but worth every second in the car. they have entertainment. daily specials are large quantity and quality.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Went the restaurant with family anf friends. We did have good service and everyones meals were good. No complaints. Has a very large menu with a arge variety of food. Nice bakery inside. I would eat there again.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Lucky Dill used to be a great place to take my out of town guests and they would always rave about this place in our lovely town of Palm Harbor. When they moved to their new location service slipped and quality if food dropped from really good to mediocre. Example....I ordered very basic greek salad, french onion soup and my Mother ordered broccoli cheese soup and 1/2 plate onion rings. She sent her soup back explaining to the waitress it tasted like "paint" and did not request a replacement. The french onion soup was greasy and kind of gross. The onion rings were delicious and the greek salad was fine. I have ordered this salad to pick up and take home and the lettuce was wilted and feta non existant. All in all I have given The Lucky Dill multiple chances to redeem itself and have been disappointed repeatedly. Do they think they have so many customers and do not NEED to serve quality food anymore. The Lucky Dill has gotten too big for their britches. I havent even covered the waitress explaining to the elderly couple next to us there is an up-charge for lean corned beef and french fries. Personally I expect lean corned beef on my sandwich when I am being charged $9.00 for it.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We went there based on some trip advisor reviews. My husband had just a standard egg breakfast and enjoyed it and I will say I tried his toast and it was good. My son and I ordered pancakes and considering they had a lovely bakery I thought we couldn't go wrong. They were dry and cold! I had to ask server for syrup 3 times and finally gave up on her and asked someone else. Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We eat often a Lucky Dill and have only once had a not so hot meal choice...but it was corrected immediately and removed from our check. The sandwiches are great, the soups delicious and the free dessert with beverage order...terrific! Service can be slow at peak hours but the place is jammed full for morning till closing. And Lucky Dill is pet friendly for outside patio dining. Our cocker loves Lucky Dill...and so will YOU!