“Heart attack waiting to happen”
Review of Magnolia Grille

Magnolia Grille
Ranked #44 of 204 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: American
Description: Classic southern cuisine with fresh new ingredients and bold new flavors
Reviewed January 6, 2013

All food is fried. Never heard of chicken with waffle's. Old vinal table cloths, miss matched chairs, not very clean. Had chicken wings which were deep fried and very dried out and here's a tip for ya when you serve celery sticks try cutting the dead ends off. All the food came dripping with grease. If there was a rating less than one I would have used it here. The only thing good about this place was the waitress.

There are newer reviews for Magnolia Grille

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went for lunch and was pleasantly surprised. Had a great salad and server was very friendly, attentive. Will definitely go back!

1  Thank angelajoll
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This place has apparently been around for quite some time, and I must have driven past it a thousand times at least, but I've never noticed it before. My girlfriend and I (mostly I) have long complained about the complete absence of good fried chicken in the area. I don't have to complain any more. It's just a small place and nothing fancy by any means, but their fried chicken is excellent. The mashed potatoes and gravy and the cornbread were really good too, but man was that chicken awesome. Our waitress was a little (or a lot) on the slow side and appeared to be hiding out in the back as much as possible. I was without a drink for a good ten minutes or so. It was near closing though, so we'll chalk it up to end of the day tiredness. For that chicken, I'll happily walk down the street and get myself a bottle of coke to bring back if I get too thirsty. The prices were also really reasonable which surprised me since I'd seen some reviews on another site complaining about it being too expensive. We had two full meals (we took half the chicken home because there was so much food), an app, and two drinks, and the bill was around $30, if I remember correctly. Anyone complaining about that needs their head examined. Magnolia Grille will be taking a place near the top of our regular restaurant rotation.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Salads are nice size portions, the fried chicken is delicious and the owners are very kind and the food seems fresh

Reviewed December 6, 2012

It's nice to visit a local business in your community that makes you feel like you're an important customer the minute you walk in.
Very friendly,and the service was excellent,not to say that the food wasn't top notch as well. We had the signature salad with the ranch dressing and were pleasantly surprised. Everything was made from scratch,including the very nicely seasoned chicken that topped the salad.Nothing laying around waiting to be used.
Very casual and comfortable atmosphere. If your in Palm Harbor,you need to stop by and enjoy!!

1  Thank Larry J