“Love this place!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Not to mention it is practically just down the street from my house, whenever we want a quick meal, we often call up Gyro King! Great Gyros, pizza, and wings! In addition, they also do local catering. One of these days I'm going to try their painkiller wings, but first a warning - you have to sign a waiver before they will sell them to you!

For a quick meal - recommended!

There are newer reviews for Gyro King

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Being from NY,NJ,and recently PA I am so happy to living adjacent to all of the Greek Food restaurants in Pinellas County... And I just love Gyros... On Wednesdays, Gyro King has a deal that I look forward to all week long ... their 2 for 1 Gyro deal... These Gyro's are HUGE!! Packed full of the most delicious Gyro meat and accompaniments at a very reasonable price. It is mostly like the greatest Bang for your Buck anywhere and so worth it... Their other menu items are also fanastic... They have published specials almost every day of the week... Did I mention their Brick Oven Pizza? On Thursdays they have the 2 for 1 pizza deal! What more can say. One could conceivably eat at Gyro King every day of the week and get some sort of a special price promotion... That's lot of bang for your buck.
LGG.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Rees is awesome. This us not a 5 star restaurant but a quick lunch or dinner place. Big menu including subs, gyros, Philly steak, and much more. Great local place. I hate chain stores. Just don't ask for a water glass or you get yelled at.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I didn't realize that GK has locations all over since this is the first time I've ever seen it. If you like tasty gyros, give this place a try!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Been going here consistently for the past 2 years for the gyros, they're incredible! Then suddenly, the adjacent brick fired pizza place opened recently. OMG! I never thought I'd say this, it's the best pizza I've ever tasted in my life. The garlic knots are absolutely amazing, my gosh they melt in your mouth. The service seems to be orderly, tight, & you get the feeling they know what they're doing far above anyone else in the area. It most certainly tastes like it. I would recommend this place to anyone as long as nice tips are encouraged, because this place is most definitely worth it.