See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2018

I really don't have high standards for a hotel. I just expect a bed and for things to be clean. Upon checking in it was clear the place was old but I did not expect the room to be so disgusting. Truly it did not look like it had been cleaned in 20 years. I was going to make it work until I pulled apart the bed and saw that even the bed clothes weren't thoroughly cleaned. I spent almost 100 on the room and it was the cheapest I found in the area. I should have just paid an extra 50 dollars for the Marriott. I did go to the Marriott but ended up doubling the cost for a single night stay in a hotel thanks to the nonrefundable room at Knights Inn. The only positive I can give is that the woman at the desk was nice upon checking in but she was definitely caught off guard when I brought her the room keys back soon after and told her I was leaving. She offered changing rooms but I was so grossed out I had to get out of there. Of course I didn't take pictures but I wanted to get out ASAP.

Room Tip: A tip would be to find another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Madison M
Reviewed March 3, 2018

It wasn't expensive but generally worth the price. No refrigerator. WIFI worked fine. If you need a inexpensive place to stay - in and out - this is a good choice. The mattress is soft and needs to be replaced.

Room Tip: Parking was safe. No elevator to get to 2nd floor
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night only as a last minute booking during my trip. Nothing special to mention, good size room with satellite tv and Wi-Fi. Also there is a free parking bay right front of the room.Reception is quite friendly complimentary coffee served from 6am. Location wise not bad as only 7miles ride to get to Clearwater beach. Bit of renovations on the bathroom needed, not bad for a stay over on a long trip.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2018

Ok, there's a reason this motel is half or lass than the other motel rates in the area. On the plus side though, the bed is comfortable, the air conditioner works, the shower has hot water, the unit is clean, and it is in a good location. Formerly a Red Roof Inn, the new owners have decided not to totally convert the units, This isn't bad, except for the bathroom. I did not feel in danger of infection since it was clean, but the stains and poor workmanship were unappealing. If this was my bathroom I would have made changes years ago. Another down side for me was no refrigerator or microwave. We stayed two nights which was OK, but I wouldn't want to stay here for any longer. We did not use the pool, but it looked very clean and inviting.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom Y
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Had to book a room here for hurricane Irma cause everywhere else was booked. We wanted to book it for sunday and monday but they said we had to book for friday too if we wanted a room. That alone was bullcrap. Wifi kept going out, toilet was filthy & kept messing up (running & stuff) air conditioner knob was broken off, no carpet, roaches, dirty floor. Would never stay here again. This was an emergency situation with the hurricane coming. They took advantage of us making us stay that extra day.Ive been in alot of hotels and this is one of thee worst!

Room Tip: No good rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family