Knights Inn Palm Harbor
$76
$130
$125
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Tarpon Springs)(Great Value!)
$67
Rodeway Inn(Clearwater)
$70
$59
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs(Tarpon Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
$68
Palm Court Motel(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
$75
Tarpon Shores Inn(Tarpon Springs)
$65
Tarpon Inn(Tarpon Springs)
$60
$161
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We have stayed here 3 years when we come for the Highland Games. We will never stay again. They charged me more for 2 nights than their 3 night rate is. They said we had an upgraded room. ha ha NO hair dryer, NO iron, No coffee maker. The alarm clock was tied down but NO electrical outlet. TV was red tinted. Had to buy an iron. Noisy. I did not feel safe. We had stayed in the past with no problem, now they cater to the extended stay crowd.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
redroofpalmharbor, Manager at Knights Inn Palm Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

The room which you tsayed in was a standard room based upon your description. Those ameneties are avaliable in our deluxe rooms. The standard rooms have ameneties in accordance with Red Roof Inn standards. As for you rate, we have specials set up for three nights and 4 nights for those who need a longer stay. You only needed two nights therefore you paid the two night rate. We cated to anyone regardless if their needs are for one night or for one month.

Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Coming from New England to handle a family matter, this room was based on pet friendly, swimming pool and affordable. The pictures are deceiving.

Although the hotel states no permenant residents were to be there, the hotel seemed mote like a dirty rooming house than anything. My husband and son could not even go swimming because the water was so hot! Another guest called it hot like a jacuzzi. There was trash on a side stairwell that was swept into a pile but left for people to step through. With a dog and child, I was not impressed. I found housekeeping staff to be polite, but desk staff snotty. Mini fridge continuously leaked liquid onto food. Maybe its just this town. Our 2nd bad hotel experience in within a few days. But, we only had to kill 2 bugs in the bathroom... maybe I should be glad there weren't more!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Proving for the bazillionth time that you get what you pay for, the Red Roof Inn in an cheap motel with the saddest little rooms imaginable. Bath towels are the size of your hand towels at home. The carpet is stained and the "amenities" listed on the motel's web site are, well, just nonexistent. There is no coffee machine in my room, the wi-fi in incredibly weak and my "flat screen" TV has a depth of about a foot-and-a-half (maybe two feet) -- basically very similar to the size of the TV my parents bought in 1968. Hey, maybe the motel bought that one for my room! But I must say that the lady at the front desk was lovely.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We traveled fro 3 months. Red Roof to Red Roof with our doggie. This was by far the worst. Thank god I did not see bedbug. But it was moldy and stinky and just not clean. Front desk staff mediocre and blah. No enthusiasm. Shoot we only there one night and that was enough.

Room Tip: There are none.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank caffeineacademy
Reviewed March 6, 2012

BEWARE BEWARE! I would like to comment on my experience at this hotel in which I stayed feb. 23-28, 2012.  I was Not impressed with the room when I first arrived but with no other options (peak time for spring training and snow birds) I had to gut it out.  I though for $40 a night, how bad could it be???  Boy was I wrong!  After the first night in the room, I noticed a small blood stain on the sheets and immediately went to the maid and asked for my sheets to be changed in which she did.( Note the maid was not dressed so professional)The next day I started experiencing some itchy spots on my ankles and upper legs but thought nothing of it as Florida is notorious for Mosquitos and other bugs and I had been outside that day.  The morning I was to check out I was awakened by my alarm only to find a small insect on my arm in which I flicked off and thought nothing of.  It was on the plane flight home that I began to get uncomfortable itching my back and arms.  After a long flight home to California, I stepped in the shower and my wife said WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BACK?  Panicked I said I don't know why?  I could tell her voice was panicked!  I looked in the mirror only to find out that my back was covered in swollen red bumped and almost unbearable to not itch!  After a visit to the doctor, I was informed that I have bed bug bites as was asked if I was in a hotel or traveling recently.  Go figure!   Now it's starting to come together,  the bug I flicked off, the itchy legs, the blood spot on the sheets, all signs of bed bugs after I did a little research...  I am really upset and in discomfort as I look like I have the chicken poks on my whole body.  Yes, it has spread in coming days. Never, ever, have I experienced anything like this in my travels and 1000's of hotels my job has taken me across the country.  I have called and spoke to the front desk and they have told me I need to call back and speak to the manger in which I will. Three days later I was able to get in touch with the manger and tell him the situation. Of course, he denies his hotel is infested and of course claimed I brought them in and it was my house that has the bed bugs. He claimed I got them in the airport or from my brand new rental car or even my job. I took offense to this and explained I plan legal action. The manger seamed to think I was trying to get a free stay when in reality I never asked to be compensated with monetary value only the problem be fixed so others don't suffer like I have. Now, I will be seeking monetary value for my stay. I have taken numerous pictures of my body as evidence of my troubles.  I have done nothing but panick over the last few days because after extensive research, I have found that bed bugs can travel and can possibly now be spread in my home.  My wife is panicked and inspects her arms and body daily for any sign of bites.  To make things worse, our niece has been staying with us and has napped in our bed so now she may have been exposed to these things.  This is a vicious cycle and feel this needs to be addressed and fixed.  I will be making a call and getting them to make this right!!  If this is spread to my beautiful new home and to my family members, legal action may be taken and this place needs to be shut down....  The maids dress unprofessional and I was often being interrupted with something broken in the hotel.  Not to mention, the weekend I was there, a pipe burst and water had to be shutoff for numerous hours with no compensation or discount on the room. The towels were in such bad shape with stains that I made a trip to the local store to purchase a towel and toiletries. The toilet seat was broken and was stained all over.  I was often awoken or stirred up from screaming kids and families that looked to me like they made the hotel their permanent home.  Rocks were being kicked by kids and 1 was even kicked off my window which scared the crud out of me. I went outside to address the problem and once I saw the parents of the kids, it was better off I keep myself out of trouble.  I am very unhappy as you can tell and after reading the reviews very mad at myself for not doing my research..... I would rather sleep outside next time!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank K P
redroofpalmharbor, Manager at Knights Inn Palm Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2012

We thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. Unfortunately Bed bugs are an epidemic that is effecting the US. This is not jsut limited to hotel, but effects theatres, dept stores, and even people personal homes. Bed bugs are carried from place to place on people clothing or person items. As soon as we are made aware of the situtation we call out a professional company to take care of the issue and treat the room.

The rooms have since been treated by a professional a company to address the situation.