“Best BBQ in Town”

Ozona Pig
Ranked #2 of 198 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
“Best BBQ in Town”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

One thing that I really enjoy is great BBQ and "The Pig" has it. Slow cooked, great flavors and friendly service make this a hometown favorite. I am not sure which I like better, the pulled pork or brisket, but I can tell you they are both incredible, served with a good portion of beans, slaw and a deviled egg. If you like stew, try the Brunswick stew, it is one of best I have had anywhere and for dessert, I encourage you to keep room for this, you have to try the banana pudding.

If you are in the Palm Harbor area, looking for great BBQ, there is no other place to go.

• Visited August 2013

Clearwater, Florida
“About the only real BBQ around”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Eli's is about the only real competition in the immediate area, but they are only open on Friday and Saturday. The sauce at the Pig is not that great, I usually use the sweet stuff and then the hot sauce on the table. The real french fries are great!

• Visited July 2013
Ocala,FL
“Great service and good food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We came in the back door and I was a little worried we weren't seen. But, the waitress came over almost immediately. I had the pulled pork sandwich which was very good. I didn't care for the sauces but the pork was just as good without. Hubby had the chicken and I had a piece and it was very good. Not at all dry. He also ordered the brunswick stew. To us, it was a little bland. I think it needed more spice but we like spicey food. We shared a bucket of brews which was a nice deal. Overall...nice place and good food. Prices were reasonable as well.

Visited June 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great variety and tasting foods”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

excellent tasting bbq. Sauces are great. Nachos are very good.
sides mediocre -- who screws up french fries in today's world?

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank T S
Clearwater, Florida
“Very Good Pork Sandwiches”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The food here is very good. The portions are large, and they have 3 flavors of sauce to choose from. Its not inexpensive though. I will return often. This is the place for good barbeque in this area.

• Visited April 2013