“Yummy Good”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This establishment has great personality to go with its great smoked meat BBQ. Don't miss the steak or the BBQ Cocktail. Both excellent. Top it off with the banana pudding and you will have had an excellent evening. Check to see if they have anything special going on as Chris has excellent taste is music too. Enjoy

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very good Memphis style BBQ, but for me, it's the Tamales that I go back for every time! The only think I didn't like was the devil egg it was very bland. The ribs and pulled pork are fantastic, and the Sunday Brunch is very good also!!

1  Thank jleannarda
Reviewed August 19, 2012

It was a well priced meal, we tried the platter with ribs chicken, pork and brisket. Everyones favorite was the brisket, followed by the ribs. They have a smoker out back, so it is authentic.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

My husband enjoys lunch here at least once a week, and I finally decided to join him on a Friday night. I am so glad that I did. The pulled pork sandwich was plentiful and delicious. I also enjoyed the coleslaw that came with it. The old time look of the place is captivating as we waited for our food - lots of items from the past which brought back memories of happy times. The bill was also a surprise - good value for what we ate. I hope to return with him, but even if I don't, I know that he'll return weekly in the future. This is a great place to pig out on good food!

1  Thank Courtenay O
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Some good friends turned us on to this place a couple of months ago. The bar-b-que is very good and the food is served hot! The servers are all very friendly. We heard that they serve breakfast too and went for the first time this past weekend. I had the biscuits and gravy. They were VERY tastey. Will definitely go back.