“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Ozona Pig

Ozona Pig
Ranked #8 of 217 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Excellent Pulled Pork, they're Sunday brunch is great and we always have great service.

1  Thank Susan G

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We travel a lot and this was some of the best barbecue we have ever had! Pulled pork and brisket were great.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

For when you want BBQ made with love but would like someone else to handle it.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I heard a few good things about this place and wanted to give it a try. The service was good, no complaint there. I ordered the "Yard Bird" (Chicken) only to be told that they didn't have anymore chicken breast but would substitute with shredded chicken. They should have said DRIED chicken instead. Terrible quality. Even the abundance of sauces at the table couldn't make up for it. There was not any silverware on the table either. The thing that really turned me off from this was that a lady that appeared to be the owner/manager came into the restaraunt with her dog. I am an animal lover, I have pets of my own but I prefer them to not be around my food.

1  Thank anarayan
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Great one of a kind neighborhood bar-b-q restaurant located in charming Ozona.