“Great food.....WONDERFUL bakery”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food.....WONDERFUL bakery”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I ate here recently and was "wowed" by the food and the baked goods. This is a "jewel" in this area and will be a great success. It is so accessible and the service is sooo friendly.

• Visited March 2013

Fort Myers, Florida
“Great addition to Palm Harbor”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Only bakery around. Croissants were excellent, all the pastries are the best. I too ordered a cake, carrot cake, and was very happy with it. Think some of the complaints come from the local senior population who think Publix and SAMs club are considered bakeries. Gotta pay for quality!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Buckeyemikemike
Clearwater, FLorida
“I was not impressed............”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My daughter and I went one day just to try their cupcakes. I had a big homemade molasses cookie. My daughter's cupcake had way too much frosting but it was okay. In general, I wasn't impressed. I am glad I didn't go out of my way to go there.

Visited August 2012
“Celiacs, BEWARE!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

There are pastries reported to be "gluten free"; however they sitting right next to those made with wheat in the case When I asked the baker about cross contamination he freely admitted that the supposed gluten free items are baked with the same utensils, pans, and equip. as those made with wheat! I was sick for 4 days after eating an expensive pastry that was reported to be gluten free. Don't do it to your body if you have Celiac! The baker is obviously clueless about what the term "gluten-free" really means.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Pat A
Palm Harbor, Florida
“The best bakery around !!”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

We used Sweet Carolines for our daughters wedding and were extremely happy with their help in planning and their service.
The fruit tarts were the big hit - but really everything was excellent- we
Did a sampling of everything ad it worked out great

1 Thank Jrs3085